{18} What you want

I made sure that nobody was outside before I unlocked the door and picked up the tray, closing the door back with a click sound before I headed to bed. I sat down as I placed the tray in front of me, shoving the eggs and bacons in my mouth, chewing with a heavenly moan.

I drank the orange juice eagerly, biting from my croissant. I shoved more eggs inside of my mouth and pancakes, moaning and humming in delight. I drank more juice and bit on my bacon, chewing hungrily. It was silly of me to let the food from the previous days go to waste, now I was hungry like hell.

"Can I get more food?" My mother turned around with widened eyes in surprised when she saw me downstairs with the empty tray. She nodded her head with a short smile on her face and took the tray away from me, filling my plate with more food and poured juice for me.

I sighed, sitting down on the stool as I leaned my arms on the counter table. "Here you go." My mother placed the plate in front of me and I dove in immediately, the fork was the only thing you could hear as I shoved the eggs into my mouth. "Slow down."

I drank the orange juice as I gulped down, biting on the pancake. "You sure are hungry." My mother said amused and I glanced up at her, she gasped. "Honey, your eyes." I frowned, touching my eyelids. "They're black."

I stopped eating and stood up from the stool, going to the hallway to see for myself in the mirror. My eyes were indeed black. How can they go from brownish-grey to black? I glanced at my mother through the mirror.

She held my shoulders. "The last time I saw these eyes were when I was pregnant with you." My mother turned me around. "You're pregnant Rousey." I stood there frozen as my mother pulled me into a hug, I was stiffed like a tree, my hands on my side as I stared at nothing in particular.

My mother brushed my arms as she pulled away from me, cupping my face. "This is such a great news." I on the other hand wanted nothing but to faint, and that's what I did.

The time I woke up, I was on a bed I didn't recognized but than looked around and realized that I was in the hospital at the pack. My head lifted, my hand had an IV and my eyes followed the drip and bag. My eyes blinked, my mind dark, still trying to wake up as I looked around confused.

I sat up, my head pounding and I was feeling weak for some reason. I touched my head with my other hand, groaning as I placed my hand down and removed the sheets. I pushed myself to the edge as I stood up, touching the stand.

The door opened, "Oh my God, Rousey! Where are you going? You're not well. Let's go back to bed." My mother said as she walked toward me and guided me back toward the bed and let me sit down.

"I'm feeling better now mom, what happened?" I asked her confused, not remembering how I get here. "You fainted, the doctor said that it was due to your low blood pressure and stressed. Honey." My mother sighed as she touched her heart.

I frowned, "Are you okay mom?" I pushed myself up, hissing as I touched my stomach. "You're....you're....." I raised one eyebrow at her, "You're pregnant Rousey." I gaped at that, "I'm pregnant?" I touched my stomach through the hospital gown I had on. "How? I, oh my God. I even fell down the stairs. Is the doctor sure about this? I've been fighting these past two weeks. I could have hurt the baby."

"It's okay, I asked the doctor to make a checkup. You're okay, a bit weak but you're okay. You need to rest and just be more calm." I sighed, nodding my head. "Did you tell someone?" I asked her as I licked my lips, breathing out. "We called Roman but he was nowhere to be found, his cellphone died." I nodded my head at her and gave her a short smile, "It's okay. He's probably busy."

She touched my face, slowly brushing my hair behind my ear as she gave me a smile, "I'm so happy for you Rose, your father wherever he is would be so proud of you. Roman and you will make this pack better and stronger, together."

"No mom, I don't want this. This is not what I want." I licked my lips as tears filled my eyes, "I'm pregnant, fine. Did I dreamed of this before? Yes, I did but not now. This is so wrong, this is not going the way I planned. Everything is wrong. Roman is not here, I'm not the She Warrior anymore. Everything is wrong. Mom, I'm sorry but I give up, at the end. All the fight, was for nothing. My dad is not proud, you are proud. You, wanted this. You, hated that I took the same turn my father did. Afraid I might die like he did protecting the pack."

"This is my dream mom, to be just like that. I was born for this, I was born to protect the pack. You don't know how much it means to me. Like anyone else, I'm just the girl who should take her place as Luna. It's always Luna, It's always Alpha. A girl can never be a Warrior. No matter how hard she tries, no matter how hard she fights. Lunas and Alphas always win, they always do."

"Honey please, calm down." My mother begged me at my distress, "No mom." I breathed heavily, "Roman is not here, I'm not doing what I'm supposed to do, I'm pregnant and alone! Do you understand? Alone! He's not even picking the phone, he's busy with things I should be helping him with! It gives me this rage mom, because he is doing what I always wanted to do. Fight to help the pack, to protect us wolves."

"You can do it, your pregnancy won't last forever. There is still time to finish what you always wanted to be. The pack she warrior." I sniffed, glancing up at my mother who brushed my cheeks.

The door opened as the doctor came and we pulled away, "Is that tears I'm seeing? I hope these are happy tears and not sad tears because you're weak and stressed. Your mother told me you felt down the stairs, around two to three weeks go. You were obviously pregnant then already, we checked you out and I'm not gonna lie to you Rousey. You have a risky pregnancy, one mistake. And your baby dies, or like they say. You'll have an abortion."

I nodded my head at him and sighed, rubbing my stomach. "No words to this to Roman. To everyone, my baby is healthy." I threw a look at my mother and stared at the doctor who checked me out, after having all the results he released me from the hospital.

My mother opened the door for me and I walked inside, everyone bombarding me with questions. I sighed, not wanting to talk and moved away. I pushed my body up the stairs as I made my way toward my room. I exhaled deeply, licking my lips as I moved toward my bed. I looked around as I sat down on the bed, rubbing my thighs as I leaned down.

I pulled the pillow toward my stomach and turned around, curling up into a ball. I followed the doctor's orders and rested for the day, not wanting to do anything. "What happened? You skip training, you don't give any initiative to fight. What is it? Missing my brother?" I groaned, twisting my body to look behind my shoulder, "What are you doing in here Dwayne?"

"I know." I frowned, turning around. "I also know that you don't want us to know that you have a risky pregnancy." I moved at that in a sitting position, scoffing as I shook my head, "I thought that there was something called doctor confidentiality but I guess not. Oh wait, anything is possible for the Alpha's son no?" I rested my forearms on my thighs as I stared at him.

"No, I just. I found out that you were at the hospital so I went and asked the doctor, he had no choice. I kinda forced it out of him so don't blame him. I also know how much this means to my brother and I wanted to ask you to take care of yourself."

I nodded my head impressed, huffing as I ran my fingers through my hair, "Who do you think you are ha? You think because I want to be the she warrior I will put my baby's life in danger? You think that I won't take care of myself? I learn something from you each day past, you're as bastard as your brother. Now I know what you two have in common." I pushed myself up as I made my way toward the door, "Get out Dwayne and please, do me a favor. Don't tell your brother."

Dwayne sighed and nodded his head, my eyes watching him as he got out of my room and I closed it behind me. My eyes closed briefly as I took a deep breath, my body slumping against the door as I breathed out heavily.

I pushed myself away from the door and made my way toward the bed, my knees supporting my weight as I lied down on the bed.