{9} Mini Vacation

The next morning

The sun blinded through the windows, beautiful morning and a beautiful wake up song, isn't it amazing? "Cause the world keeps spinning round and 'round and my heart's keeping time to the speed of sound. I was lost til I heard the drums then I found my way, cause you cant stop the beat." My feet tapped to the beat as I shook my ass side to side, the spoon in my hand the microphone as I slid around the kitchen, whirling around as I prepared breakfast.

"Ever since this old world began, a woman found out if she shook it She could shake up a man And so I'm gonna shake and shimmy it. The best that I can today." I danced around the kitchen with his blouse on, it didn't have much buttons so I didn't even bother button it up. My hips shook side to side as I strolled toward the radio, turning up the volume.

"You can wonder if you wanna but I never ask why and if you try to hold me down I'm gonna spit in your eye and say, that you cant stop the beat!" I danced around the kitchen as I made us breakfast, moving toward the table as I placed two plates on it.

I moved the eggs around and closed my eyes as I smelled the delicious bacons. I turned off the stove and put our foods into the plate, my hips swaying to the beat. I walked toward the fridge as I hummed underneath my breath and grabbed the orange juice, placing it on the table. I put some coffee also for both of us and toasted breads.

"You can't stop the beat!" I stopped dancing when the radio was turned down, running a hand through my hair, I turned around to face him and leaned against the counter as I crossed my arms. "Hmm, it smells delicious." Roman said as he made his way toward me and I turned around, putting the dirty spoons and forks in the sink.

I inhaled deeply as Roman wrapped his arms around me, "You look so good with my blouse on." He commented as he kissed the side of my neck where his mark was and I moved away from him as I touched the counter. "Hey, what's wrong? We were fine." He brushed my arms up and down as I looked down.

I glanced up as I licked my lips, shaking my head. "Yes, we're fine. It's just that....I feel like this will change. I know that it will." I pushed away from the counter as I turned around to face him.
"No, Rousey. I swear to you that it won't change." He cupped my face as he nodded his head at me and I sighed, nodding at him as I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his lips.

He hummed with a grin, his eyes closed as he went in for another kiss. "Come on, let's eat." We sat on the table and started to eat, chatting here and there as we drank our coffee. "Excuse me, I need to grab this call." Roman smiled apologetic at me as he stood up from the table, answering his call. "Dwayne...." His voice disappeared as he opened the slid door, walking out of the house.

I watched from where I was eating as he paced around, hands in the air as he shouted something at Dwayne. He ran his fingers through his hair as he tugged on them. I bit down my toast as I chewed, scooping up eggs with my fork.

I poured some orange juice and took a sip. "Fix it." That's the last thing I heard Roman said before he hung up, closing the door behind him. He stalked his way inside and sat on the table, I wanted to ask but at the same time I wanted him to cool off first, it was clear as the day that whatever Dwayne told him was bad, very, very bad because he was pissed off.

"What is it?" I asked him concerned, it must be something bad if he reacted like that. I dropped my fork and put down my toast, my hand touching his on the table as I stared at him with knitted eyebrows.

"There were some rogues sighting, I swear that these damn rogues wait until I'm gone to pull out this shit." He growled pissed off and I squeezed his hand before I stood up, walking toward his side to sit on his lap. "They're ruining our mini vacation slash date." He grinned and I rolled my eyes at him.