xvii | Against the Samurai

Alarms wailed loudly in the Bridge. Nya and Scarlett watched the screen, seeing multiple dots move all over.

"Multiple snake sightings; they're everywhere!" the former called out to the ninjas.

They were off in a heartbeat. Their focus wasn't even to seize the Serpentine at this point, it was to get to each location quick enough to be able to find the Samurai.

Yet just as Zane arrived at the snowy mountain on his cycle, a few of the Hypnobrai were tied up in rope, defeated. The samurai laughed at the ninja in white as they flew away, teasingly waving.

Zane grabbed a snowball and threw it in the air. "Metal menace."

Kai was ready to strike the Constrictai down with his golden blade in front of three teenage girls.

"Go, ninja, go!" they cheered in unison.

But before he could even attempt anything, a trap was thrown onto the three snakes. The samurai easily swiped them up as if they were in a plastic bag.

"Oh, samurai... oh!" the girls cooed, immediately switching sides. They were practically throwing hearts at the machine.

As girls were his weak spot, Kai was angered at the attention being taken away from him; that and the fact he was beaten to the punch. He created his spinjitzu, ready for a fight. "Ninja, go!"

Unfortunately, he suffered the same fate. Picked up like a grocery.

"Hey, what's going on!?"

"Hehe," the samurai giggled, giggled. Their voice was male but coded, so he couldn't tell who really was under there. "Suck it."

"The fuck did you say to me!?"

The samurai even managed to defeat the snakes in a cave almost effortlessly. It was a shame, really.

Cole hopped onto one of the rocks, confident. "Now I've got you."

He then jumped onto the machine's arm, laughing to himself as he lifted his scythe in the air. This was pointless, as they launched said arm into the cave wall, sending him crashing. Ugly cracks were heard in his back.

Jay went the extra two miles and put on a pink dress, knee-high socks, heels, and a blonde wig. "White Chicks came in clutch."

That wasn't really the problem. The problem was that not only was his face recognizable, but he was horrible at putting on wigs; brown hair was visible on his forehead.

He layed down on the train tracks like an idiot. Hearing the train blowing in the distance, he began to call in a feminine voice, "Help, Samurai! Oh, where are you?"

Said warrior came down at his command. Instead of doing what he desired—which was picking him up—they gathered pieces of train track and created another pathway right around him.

It was a very get up yourself method, as Jay wasn't tied up at all. The trap couldn't have been more obvious.

Once the train drove the other way and they departed, Jay shouted, "Ugh, stupid Samurai!"