Chapter 11

Okay so there was a message in the last chapter and i want to know if anyone firgured it out yet?!?! Here it is in case you dont remember.

"Walk through the shawdows of the valley of death,

Search with-in yourself, and hold onto your fear, because

it is the only thing that wont go againest you, in the brutal war."

 I know creepy!!! And yes i made it up, i know im deranged, sue me. Think long and hard there is a meaning behind this message.

Okay this is in Jared P.O.V

Enjoy...

"Walk through the shawdows of the valley of death,

Search with-in yourself, and hold onto your fear, because

it is the only thing that wont go againest you, in the brutal war" I recited to her.

I watched her adorable face light up in confusion. She stared at the paper for a while. As if trying to figure out a complicated math problem. Why is this so damn hard? Why did he even decide to mess with children? I understand pack members. I understand me. But children? I felt guilt invade me for even perfering he had taken someone from me pack.

God i felt like a horrible Alpha. I even put my second command and best friend in danger willingly. Wow im awful.  

"Was he leaving you a clue, or trying to drive you crazy?" She asked with a serious face, her beautiful voice breaking my sad rant.

"Either way, i stared i replayed that in my head for hours, i wrote it down, i replayed and did everything i could but it didnt make sense" I said laying back on the bed.

I noticed i was on her side the mintue her scent mixed with mine filled my nose. I felt a sudden peace take over me. I closed my eyes and let all the stress leave me. I heard a sniffle and it automatically brought me out of my comfort zone and into panic. My eyes shot open, and i saw Cherlly with angry tears in her eyes.

Focused intently on the little piece of paper. Her eyes filling the more fustrated she got. She let out a fustrated scream and threw it. I blinked, the rest of my body frozen. I expected a angry retort not a full blown, temper tantrum.

"WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!?!?! WHY CANT THEY GIVE ME MY CHILDREN?!?!? THEY CAN HAVE ME I JUST WANT THEM TO BE SAFE!!! IM SUCH A HORRIBLE MOTHER I COULDNT EVEN PROTECT THEM!!" She screamed getting up and banging on the wall with her fists as hard as she could.

Shit, shes gonna hurt herself!!! I sprung up from my seat and grabbed her from behind. I pulled her away from the wall. I chucked her on the bed gracefully. Her eyes a super gold, so gold they were almost brown. She went to get up but i pinned her down. She struggled with a growl. I jumped on the bed straddleing her waist her arms pinned above her head.

"Cherlly you ARE a GREAT mother. You just told me yourself, you would give yourself up in order to save our children, any great mother would do that, Knowing you, you would lay down in the middle of the road to save our children. Now calm down" I said leaning down so our lips were bearly touching.

Her blue eyes sprung tears. I sighed and put my forehead to hers. Shes so fustrated and so angry. She never got a chance to really know our children. We even missed Chrismas because we were so caught up in looking for them. I knew she was broken when it happened. She cried a lot. She had extreme moods swings.

I secretly cried when she wasnt around. I cried for the grief of losing them. I cried because of the pathetic excuse of a dad i am. And the pathetic exucse of a mate and husband i am. I never home enough to realize she shouldnt be alone, and she breaks at random times of the day. Im never there!! And, i couldnt protect my children.