first lash out of the little specie

Start from the beginning

Well, I don't know if I still have the strength to bump with thag demonic gorilla again. Or maybe gonna see that black haired rapunzel again. I might see another character to their own show, like a pimple faced man to represent Spongebob. Thinking about a demonic Spongebob is just gonna ruin my childhood so no way in hell I'm gonna go outside again.

jenjen:
i'll buy you the food 🙂

me:
im in

I changed into a denim jeans and white long sleeved button up shirt. I put my hair up in a messy half ponytail and letting all my baby hair surround my face. I swung my brown bomber jacket in my shoulders before putting my wallet and phone on my pockets.

"Ken! Can I go to the mall with Jenna?" I shouted as I walked over his room.

He stopped using his phone and looked at me. He was comfortably laying on his bed which I wanted to kick him out of his spot and start scratching his bed.

"Who else?" He asked looking at me straight in the eye.

"Bailey and Charlize." I answered.

"Stay out of dark corners in the street, ya hear me?" He sighed as he turned his face back to his phone.

"Yes sir." I grinned.

timeskip brought to you by my period which is giving me the train of emotions right now. which basically mean i'll laugh when i cut myself and i'll cry when rainbows appeared in the sky.

"All Sam did was getting fed by Jenna this whole time." Charlize laughed while trying to hold all her shopping bags.

"That's basically what her life is about," Bailey chuckle, "Get full and don't give a single shit."

Jenna held up a thumbs up.

I pout, "I bought something other than food." I held up my shopping bag.

They laughed as I grin a little.

"You bought just a couple of shirts." Bailey stated

"And all of them are from the men's section." Charlize added. I shrug.

We continued walking on a quiet street with a few cars passing by. It was already past 8 considering that a few hours ago was just Will's class.

Someone whistled behind us that caused us to tense up.

"Just don't look." Jenna informed us as we walked more rapidly.

"Hey hey hey, don't walk away," The person said, a deep and rough voice, "I know you heard me."

"Walk faster." I said as I placed my hands behind their backs to walk faster. We should have run at the first place when the person grabbed Bailey by the arm turned her to him.

It's one of those drunk disgusting guys who doesn't have anything better to do with their lives. I wish their family safety because of them. There were three of them and they were somewhat towering us.

but it's easy enough to beat them up one by one.

"There are bad boys lurking around the street at this time, why don't you girls rest here first?" One of the guys said to us while the other one was holding Bailey by the arm, I furrowed my eyebrows.