Prologue

Who would've thought that I,Yasmeen the daughter of Alhaji Abubakar Garba would fall in love with Yazeed, the son of a nobody. Would fall in love with an unemployed man who toiled day at night to provide for his single mother and two siblings. Who would've thought that an accident so unexpected,so unaware would bring our fates together,entwine us in such a way that could not be loosened. Who would've thought that I'd get so attached to something,someone the way I got attached to Yazeed.

This was something different,something more,something I had never expected. It came out of nowhere, just like how an unexpected rainfall falls in a desert which hadn't felt a single drop of water for hundreds of years.

I want to tell you a story. A story that I hope with all my heart would inspire you. A story that not everyone writes about. A story that is almost non-existent. A story about how love has no class,race,tribe or whatsoever. A love story so pure,so passionate,so raw. But that doesn't mean there wasn't obstacles or critics. Not every love story is smooth,there had to be some rough edges. And those rough edges made way for the smooth and happy ending we so crave for.

This is my story. How I fell in love with the last person I had ever expected. How I fell in love with someone who jumped from one place to another looking for a means for a better livelihood for his family.

This was how it started...How it all began...

***

A/N: Hey guys! It's me again and I'm back again with a new book. I'm so excited for this one. I've got so many ideas and it'll really mean a lot to me if you'd support and motivate me. That is by voting,commenting and sharing.
Thank you❤

Love,
Siyyamah❄