Chapter 23: Girl Talk

Third Person POV:

"So, your name is S?" Moon asked curiously.

"Well, yes, sort of. It's a nickname," S began to explain. "You never know how dangerous giving out your real name can be. Plus, I hate my name."

"Oh? What is your real name, then?" Luna asked.

"I just said it's dangerous to give out your name. Maybe I'll tell you when I trust you, but for now, for all I know you could be Kira," S said plainly.

"Umm, S, Kira doesn't exist. Death Note is a fictional anime," Moon commented.

"How do you know, mom?" Luna asked.

"Well," Moon sweat drops. "I've watched a lot of anime."

"How do you know for sure it's fictional? After all, we are too," S looked toward the camera to face the reader. "Guys, seriously, do you think that in a fictional world such as this, it's impossible for these two to have a death note?"

"What is she doing?" Luna whispered to her mother.

"I don't know..." Moon replied in a hushed tone. "Just ignore it and maybe we'll be let live."

"Anyway, moving on," S continues.

"Oh, right! I had a reason for inviting you here!" Moon snaps out of her confusion.

I interrupt the irregularly scheduled story to give a little background as to what is happening.

So, after finding out her eldest son had a girlfriend, Moon naturally invited her over for a girls night along with Luna.

The three girls were now in Moon's room, sitting in a triangle on Moon's large bed. Moon sat crossing her legs, while Luna laid down on her stomach with her head in her hands, feet in he air, nibbling on crackers. S sat similar to Moon, but was content with painting her toenails a pretty shade of green that matched her hair as the girls talked.

The boys, however, had gone out as well. They were to spend he night at the Aether Paradise, giving the ladies the house to themselves.

This has been An Update By Narrator. And now, back to the girls:

"So, you like my son?" Moon raised an eyebrow to S.

"Well, he's the one that came to me and said he was dared to ask me out," S had said that so calmly, but then began to blush. With an somewhat embarrassed voice, she said, "And to be honest, I do think he's pretty cute."

This earned a squeal from Luna.

"Eeeeeek! I knew it! I knew it was a good idea to dare him to ask you out! THere were other girls I could've picked, but I knew you'd be the perfect one!" Luna rolled off the bed in a pile of fangirl.

"So, S, what's your family like? You look so much like someone I met a long while back," Moon asked.

"Well, my mother's name is Domino. She has pretty blonde hair and large purple eyes, and is such a caring woman. I actually inherited her eyes," S began, batting her eyelashes.

"She even used to be a member of Team Rocket." This earned gasps from Moon and Luna.

"Ive heard of them, in history books about the evil teams of the Pokémon world," Luna said, fascinated.

"Yeah, she had a pretty high rank, too. Second in command, at one point."

"That sounds so cool!"

"Yes, I am very aware of her rank, in fact, she kidnapped me. When Team Rocket raided Alola, all those years ago..." Moon trails off, then launched into a detailed description of her experience.