Goodbye L.A, Hello New York

Standing infront of my now empty room, nothing beside my bed and vanity remain and clothes for when Im home.I look at all my boxes and my suit case and sigh. I can't believe I'm actually do this.

I walk down stairs, to have breakfast, I just grab a bowl, fill it with milk and pour corn flakes into it and start eating. I was peacefully eating when five guys walk through the door yelling.

"Your lucky, everyone's out for a walk"I say taking a mouthful of cereal.

"They should be spending time with you before you leave"

"You guys spend more time with me then they do Corbyn"

"We have these for you B " Jack hands me a teddy bear and card with a photo in a fram of all of us.

"I'm not going forever but thank you I love it " we all group hug before sitting back down.

"When does your flight leave?"

"In an hour "

"Will drive you to the airport "

"Thanks " I look down to them

"Cheer up B, like you said it's not forever " Daniel lifts my chin, that seems to be our thing lift each other's chins up and gaze into one another's eyes. He kisses my forehead and hugs me and I put my face onto his chest while I'm sitting down, getting weird looks from the boys.

Jack's POV

I know Bella and Danny are friends but they never did that before, so something has happened that has made them feel more then a friend and that makes me jealous. What does he have that I don't, I know what I did and I hate myself and regret it. I'm going to make it up to her one day because I will never stop loving Bella Lawson. She's the girl I want to be with intill she doesn't make me happy anymore and I don't think that day would ever came where that smile doesn't make me want to smile.  I'm not going to say forever because there is no forever, there's only tomorrow.

"Jack, come with me " she comes and pulls me away into the recording studio.

"What's up B"

"I wanted to give you this " she hands me a USB.

"What's in it?"

"Songs, I wrote, listen to them after I'm gone okay"

"I miss us "

"Me too, but right now I'm confused and leaving, you also really hurt me " she looks at me upset.

"I wish I never said what I did"

"Me too" she finally meets my eyes.

Bella's POV

I don't know who to like and who to trust, all I know is that I'm leaving.

"I wish I had another chance B"

"I just needed space and we can see what happens but there's no promise "

I smile weakly towards him.

"I love you Avery " I place my hand on his cheek and he places his on mine.

"I love you to Lawson" I press my lips to his, just to feel the way I felt whenever he kissed me, but it isn't like it use to be, this kiss is filled with guilt and hurt but mixed with love and passion. Pulling away was something I didn't want to do that kiss made me re think my decision but it's to late. I have to leave right now.

"We have to get to the airport " I say walking out and calling the boys while grabbing my bags, dad is going to ship my boxes over.

We all hop into the van, Jonah helping me with my bags and I get into the back sitting next to Jack and Zach. Jack grabs my hand holding it gently, I don't take my hand out of his I leave it there as he rubs circles with his thumb. 20 minutes later we're there and I'm saying goodbye to my four ridiculous friends and my complicated relationship. But I'm going to miss them, hopefully they'll miss me.

I hug them individually each one of them saying what they need to, when it comes to Jack we don't say anything. We've said what we needed to and we know how we feel but once I pull away from the hug I kiss his cheek and tell him I'll miss him and go be a pop star and get the girls. He just replied with your the only girl I need B. I walked away and started boarding my plane, I look back as they wave goodbye and I wipe the fallen tears and wave goodbye. The new adventure begins now.

Hey guys so that's the last chapter of "The gift of my voice" thank you sooo much for reading, voting and commenting. I never thought anyone would read the book but to see the amount of people that enjoy it makes me tens time happier then I was when I woke up. I can't express how much fun I had writing it for you, reading your comments. All good things have to come to a end sadly but there will probably be a sequel if you are wanting one cause I really want to do one. If there is one it will be a year after Bella leaves and she comes back to La. also what has happened to each of them in that time period. There will be a epilogue and the sequel will continue one from that I'm still not a hundred percent sure yet. Have an amzing day and intill next time

Bye for now !!!