A Kiss Goodbye.

We just said sorry and made up, now where fighting again but it isn't me yelling at him, he kissed another girl while I was gone. You might be able to move on from this but I'm not able to, I've been hurt too many times to give forgiveness. He let me sleep with him and then told me what he did, he said he wasn't like my dad but he is, he didn't go to the level that my dad did but his getting there and if I forgive him and this happens again, I'm going to regret forgiving him.

I call up the juliard school of admissions, to tell them if I'm going to take my spot or not.

"Hello this is Jessica speaking "

"Hi Jessica, I'm calling up about my spot at Juliard for Bella Lawson."

"Yes, that hasn't been decided yet, were just waiting for the answer. "

"Yeah I was just wanting to let you know that I'm taking my spot "

"Okay we'll send you all the details and any other information you'll need, welcome to juliard"

"Thank you so much" the phone call ends

I took my spot and your probably screaming or yelling at me, saying why Bella why. But music is my dream and something I've wanted to do for my entire life, like Harley said there are a million different boys in the world and there all the same, even Jack I was naive to think he wasn't like every other boy.

I took my spot two months ago and I haven't talked to jack, I broke up with him, it's Two weeks before Christmas and we're decorating our Christmas tree as a family. Baby Tristan is now 5 months old and his absolutely adorable. Music and him also my family are a good distraction from everything that's been happening.

I hang out with the boys as normal but haven't talked to Jack, I miss him and still love him but he hurt me and I don't think he loves me anymore. I leave for Juilliard two weeks after Christmas so I basically leave in a months time, 50% of my room is packed and there have been no visits from my balcony.

"Dad I'll be back " I say walking out of the lounge room, walking to my room and grabbing somethings then going next door and knocking on the door. When the door opens I see Jack.

"Hi" I look down to him.

"Hey"

"I came to give this back " I hand him his jumper and whatever else he lift at my house.

" why are you giving this back B" he walks outside and closes the front door behind him.

"Because it's yours and I don't want it anymore"

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry and that I love you"

"All we do is say sorry to each other and hurt one another" I look up at him finally.

"We can go back to what we were, movie nights, walks , climbing over each other balcony, that's who we are "

"I'm leaving for Juliard in a month"

"You actually took it " he sounds surprised.

Looking in his eyes I still feel the same as I did when we were together, he still makes me nervous and makes my stomach do a flip. I can forgive him but not take him back cause it's just easier that way.

"I love you Bella " he press his hand to my cheek.

"I love you too, I can forgive you for what you did, but I can't take you back
It's just easier if we're friends "

"I can't be your friend Bella, I don't want to be your friend, we will always be more then that"

"I want you to kiss me, because I miss you and I'm saying goodbye, but I don't know if I can let myself" I wipe away the tears streaming down. He comes closer to me and holds my waist pressing his lips to mine. It sends a shock throughout my entire body, I kiss him back before pulling apart and going back home into my room, pressing my back to the door and continue crying.

Jack's POV p

She's going to juliard, I'm happy for her but at the same time I don't want her to go, I wish I never kissed that girl none of this would have happened if i didn't. I walk back inside getting a million different questions from the boys.

"What happened?, are you back together ?"

"We're not, she just came to return my jumper Zach "

"Is she going to juliard?"

"Yeah she is, I fucked up real bad, I'm just going to my room" I say walking past all of them and sitting on my bed and I can see Bella up against her door still crying.

I just yell and slam my fist on my door before sitting  down with my head in my hands.

"Why"

Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter, please keep voting and commenting they mean so much, I hope you having an amazing day and  intill next time

Bye for now