An Almost Closet Kiss

The boys, Alice and I are all going to a party, one of there mates are having and lucky me got invited by the boys to come along. I'll tell you a secret I've never been to a party. I've been to the parties you have when your a kid but never a high school party of anything like that, it was never my thing, all the people there they weren't people I hang out with. Now I'm going to a party and I'm shitting myself. Alice and the boys know everyone there and me I know no one besides the boys and Alice. They'll go off have a good time and I'll be in a corner siting on the couch looking like the loner I am. Being shy does not help in these situations, also anxiety doesn't help either when people you don't know come up and talk to you, I sit there and when people talk to me, I try to say something but  I sound like I'm from another plant and I don't speak English because I'm scared and about to have a panic attack. It's bad. Real bad.

Alice wanted to do my make up and hair also pick out my outfit, the only  thing I picked was my nails cause they were already done. I believe she went over the top with everything . I like everything separately I'm not sure about everhting together. My hairs plated at the front a little then two space buns follow, the rest of my hair is wavy. I have a black, checked skater skirt and just a black top and denim jacket. We've just arrived to the party, the musics loud, people dancing everywhere you can just hear someone when you try have a conversation.

"You want a drink Bella" Jack offers.

"I'm okay thanks "

"Come on " he grabs my hand pulling me in the kitchen.

"What do you want  ?" He asks politely.

"I'll just have coke please "

He hands me a cup of coke and we decide to stay in the kitchen cause it's quiet then the rest of the house.

"You don't have to stay with me"

"I want to"

"You should be having fun, not making sure I'm okay" 

"Bella like I said I want to okay" he looks deeply into my eyes. He needs to stop doing that every time he does that my heart melts, my stomach does a flip and I want to kiss him. But I just keep reminding myself you've know each other for a month too soon for any kissing or anything if the sort. Alice comes rushing in saying there playing truth or dare and that we should play. I don't question it so we go out to see what's happening. Little did I know what was about to happen. Jack picked a dare from Alice. She dared Jack and I to spend seven minutes in heaven, in the upstairs closet. I didn't want to go cause I didn't want everyone at the party thinking I was easy but I trust Jack and I know nothings going to happen.

We are now standing in a closet with both our iPhones lit up  in awkward slicnce intill he breaks it.

"Bella, do you ever think you'll sing again"

"I don't know, why do you ask?"

"I want to hear you sing and play " he smiles.

"I'm scared to jack "

"Don't be , you'll have me by your side and the boys"

"I don't know " I say looking down to him. He changes the topic to something totally different.

"It's weird, being in here just me and you, mostly it's all of us the boys and you never really me and you"

"When we first became friends it was just me and you hanging out, now your all like my brothers"

"Right " he says disappointed.

Oh God Bella you just family zoned him, think of a way to fix it

"Four of the why don't we boys are like my brothers, one not so much "

"What's the fifth member to you?" He stands a bit closer to me as my heart starts pounding.

"I don't know yet but his not like a brother, his a person I'm attracted to " I bite my lip nervously, as I look down to him.

"Is this member got brown curly hair, brown eyes and is in this closet ?" He looks at my lips then back at my eyes. Lifting my chin.

"Mabey"

He went silent but his face a cm away from mine about to press his lips to mine when someone knocks on the door saying times up.

Even if I said it was to early for anything to happen just one more minute and i would have kissed Jack Avery

Don't hate me for not having them kiss but I'll tell you they will kiss soon enough so you'll just have to wait. This was probably one of the chapters I loved writing cause Jack and Bella had a moment, well every part with Bella and Jack make me happy even though I'm writing them.😂 anyway hope you liked the chapter. Intill the next one

Bye for now