Juliard.

Jack's POV

It's been a week and that mail Bella got, she lifted it in my room and hasn't opened it or mentioned it. I'm not going to open it because we're doing well with our relationship and I don't want to ruin it. But it's from Juliard, so I'm going over  to return it to her and if she doesn't say anything, I'm not going to make her but I'm wondering why she's hiding this from me.

I knock on her door, but her dad answers.

"Hello Jack, how are you?"

"I'm good and yourself?"

"I'm good thank you, Bella's in her room"

"Thank you "he lets me in and I go straight to her room poking my head around the corner catching her attention.

"Hey " she gets up from her desk, hugging and peacking  me on the lips lightly.

"You lift this in my room " I hand her the piece of mail.

"You didn't open it did you?" She looks a bit worried.

"I didn't, just came to return it "

"Well thank you, what are you doing today" she sits back on her desk chair.

"Me and the boys have an interview and a meeting so I'm busy, majority of the day, that reminds me the interviews soon and I have to get back home so we can get ready to leave" i say hugging her and going back next door.

Bella's POV

After the short visit from Jack, Alice invited herself over but I don't mind neither does my dad, we decided that we'll go down by the fair that's happening down by the beach, we haven't really hang out in awhile cause I'm busy and with Jack and she's got school and hanging out with Brad in her spare time. I get changed into a pair of blue washed jeans, a black crop top and put my white and black superstars on, leaving my hair in my natural beach waves, not bothering with any makeup. I grab my phone, purse and car keys and head over to the fair.

"Can we get fairy floss" Alice begs like the five year old child she is.

"Yes sweet heart we can, I just have to get my purse out" I say as we both laugh.

"I did not ask like a child"

"You did, come let's get some" we walk over and ask for two fairy flosses and pay the kind gentlemen and we head over to the rides,  picking which ones we want to go on. We ended up going on " rock n' roll" that goes around in a circle then stops and tarts again. It was really fun. We stayed for about two more hours and we went to Alice's house.

The thing is Alice's mum is like our best friend and it's not lame to be friends with your friends parents. Alice's mum Sarah had Alice when she was sixteen so she's still pretty young, also Sarah has been a big female figure in my life since my mum dying, I can talk to her about anything and she will never judge me or question anything, but she will tell me how it is, if I need to be taken a step back and she'll put you in your place but she's kind, caring and Alice is very lucky to have her as her mother. The three of us all seating in the lounge when I start talking about a piece of mail I got.

"I got a letter from Juliard" I state.

"No way, what did it say!" Alice looks at me with wide eyes.

"I don't know I haven't opened it "

"You've been on the waiting list for 8months after your mum convinced you to audition,  so maybe you got a place"

"I doubt it Sarah and if I got a spot I'm not taking it."

"Why not?" She askes me.

"I've already had to pick my life up once and I can't do it again, plus my life here was just starting to get better and I can't leave Jack, I'm falling in love with him" I blush, this is the first time I have said it out loud that I'm falling in love with him, but let's face it I'm all ready in love with him.

"Jack will always be here B, if you get a spot take it"

"Alice, Jack won't always be here, there a million other girls who would die to be in my position and when I'm gone another girl could come along, who is ten times prettier and with a better personality then I have. Ending up taking Jack away from me and then I'll be broken hearted all over again. "

"Don't ever say that about yourself Bella. You are gorgeous and if Jack doesn't see that, don't waste your time with him, and your Mum would be so proud of you even if you don't take the spot, she would be proud because your you and your singing again."

"Gee mum, you never say any of this to me" Alice pretends to be afended

"Your a different story Alice, mabey you should be more like Bella and then you'll hear all this"

"Thanks mum "

"Your welcome" she laughs. Causing the both of us to laugh.

"But going  to juliard, if you don't go to juliard in the long run, an opportunity comes up for Jack and he can't turn it down cause he has the band to think about, what are you going to that you gave up your dream for him, but didn't for you."

"I didn't  think about that " Alice is right, if I gave up something that could change my life for Jack but he didn't do it for me and I lose him and lose my dream. What will I do and what happens when the day comes when Jack doesn't make me happy anymore?.

"I brought it with me" I go over to my bag grabbing the letter and ripping it open to read it

"I got in, I have a spot at Juliard"

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed, leaving it on a bit of a cliff hanger, but didn't worry mores coming in furture chapters. Keep voting and commenting they mean a lot and intill next time.

Bye for now!❤