Enough about Julirad

It's later in the afternoon, the boys are having a party and Jack wants me to come. We all know how much I love parties, hope you get my sarcasm, someone please come save me I beg of you please come save me from this. I'm still the person who can't speak English around people I'm not comfortable with, I'm surprised I didn't through my drink in the air from the first party I went to with the boys. If I did I wonder who it would have been on, I'm just crossing my fingers it doesn't happen tonight or if it does do to on one of the boys cause they won't care, I'm guessing ?. But not at all would also be great.

I just decide to stay in what I'm wearing just fix up my hair and I don't bother with make up, I don't see the point in make up, I like wearing it, it makes me feel pretty and that girls wear it for themselves not boys, well most girls wear it for themselves but I don't think I need it so I don't wear it all to much.

I lay on my bed facing the ceiling, not really thinking about much, I end up going through my Insta feed and comments people saying they want more covers or originals. I don't like singing live infront  of a whole bunch of people but if it's recored I'm fine cause the only eyes watching me are my own. I decide I'll do a quick cover of all time low, so I go into my home studio, sit at the piano and record it. When I'm happy with the turn out I post it and go over to the boys house.

"Hey" I walk in to them all setting up.

"Hello " they all say including a brown haired girl, which I'm guessing is Christina, I finally get to met her and she's really pretty in person I might add. I help the boys where help is needed and afterwards Jack takes me up to his room and we hang out.

"Are you really doing school work before you have a party"

"Yeah there's still another hour and I haven't finished this so I need to do it now"

"Just tell me it's not math, cause the last time you did math when I was over, It was like watching a plane crush happen, you get so frustrated when you do math" I laugh as he turns away embarrassed.

"It's cute though but it's not math right?"

"No it's music"

"Something your actually good at for once " I joke as he pulls me onto his lap.

"Haha, very funny, just for that" he says as he start tickling me and I hate being tickled.

"Jack...stop please, stop I don't like being tickled " I giggle as he tickles me.

"Say your sorry, for calling me untalented" he smiles as he towers over me, cause we ened up on his bed and I'm laying on my back and his standing up off the bed on the floor with his face over mine.

"I can't say it if it's not true " I smile.

"Do you want to be tickled ?"

"No" I bit my lip nervously.

"Say your sorry"

"I'm sorry " as I say that he leans down to kiss me, I sit up and continue to kiss him, it getting a little more heated but it didn't go anywhere cause someone knocked on the door say people were starting to arrive. I'm kinda glad it didn't get any further then that cause I'm not ready for it yet.

"Hey B this is Christina, sorry I didn't introduce you guys earlier" Corbyn introduces us to each other.

He leaves living us to start a conversation.

"Your jack's girlfriend yeah"

"Yeah I am"

"How's it hanging out with all of them at once"

"Crazy " that's all I said, we continue to talk about random things getting to know each, I can see Christina and I becoming good friends. Throughout the night I've been fine only had one moment where someone thought I was weird, only one I mean like five times someone thought I was weird but I don't care so much anymore. The boys were going to perform as well so I was looking forward to that. I grab a drink from the kitchen seeing Daniel, Zach talking to a girl both of them obviously liking her and I realise it's Alice so I go over and talk to them.

"Bella" she hugs me tightly.

"I didn't know you were coming tonight"

"Daniel invited me and have you made a decision about Juliard yet"

"Wait what you made it into Juliard "

"Yeah I did Danny "

"So you would have to move to New York "

"I'm not going "

"B we've been though this you should take it "

"I don't want to okay "

"Why not it's a great opportunity "

"I know Zach a once in a life time "

"How long have you known?"

"A couple weeks "

"Does Jack know"

"He does Daniel so don't worry, his the reason I'm not  going " I look down to them.

"Why not I'll talk to him"

"You don't have to Alice, I'm not going cause I don't want to lose him you know this"

"Take the spot B, it will be worth it"

"What if it's not and I hate it , I can come back home but things aren't going to be the same what so ever "

"But it's Juliard"

"Just stop Zach, I don't care if it's Juliard"

"But-"

"JUST DROP IT " I say getting mad, I leave the kitchen and go into jack's room just to be alone, I sit in his bed calming myself down when there was no point when Jack and had the same conversation.

"Do you all want to get rid of me so badly, cause all you guys do is push Juliard on me."

"We just want you not to pass it up B" he takes my hands in his.

"I've told you "

"I know but that might change after you go check out the grounds and see everything, think about your furture when I don't make you happy anymore and you wished you went" he looks down to me saying these hurtful words.

"Just stop please"

"I'm just saying think about it "

"Jack STOP, right now your making me upset and mad, don't think about the furture, right now your not making me happy  in this moment " I say taking my hands out of his.

"Your going to regret not going "

"SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT JULIARD OKAY" I raise my voice.

I'm sorry"he looks at me with guilt and sadness across his face.

" just leave me alone" I say walking out back over to my house and getting changed into my pjs and going to bed.

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter, please keep voting and commenting, have an amazing day and intill next time

Bye for now❤