I'm Done With You Jack Avery,I Hate You

everybody said merry fucking Christmas, have a good day but the world seems to hate me and I didn't have a good day and I don't know if my friendship with the boys will be the same after yesterday. I wake up and roll over noticing Daniel isn't here but I see he lifted a note.

Sorry had a meeting, see you later

I haven't talked to Alice in awhile so I called her and ask if she wanted to hang out at my house, I also just need her.

"You told him ?"

"Yeah and he flipped, He made me so fucking mad and that bitch autumn slapped me"

"I would have slapped her, she had no right to slap you, she made out with your boyfriend"

"I leave in three days, my room is fully packed and I'm leaving when a whole bunch of shit happened, I regret meeting Jack Avery, i never should have talked to him that day, but hey he put me at ease, he said I love you B, come find me and I was dumb enough to say I loved him and to find him and to think he was different"

"He is different B "

"Why are you defending him"

"He loves you "

"Bullshit " I look down, putting a couple of things in a box.

"His been texting me, message him"

"I deleted his number and got rid of anything of his"

"In a day?"

"Wasn't that hard "

"Why are you being so cold, what happened to shy and scared to live Bella cause right now I hate you, this new you, who cuts there hair and pieces there nose, what happened to you!"

"So your the only one allowed to experiment and try new things, your the wild child and I'm just the one to keep you sane, no that's not how it works anymore Alice and you know, what I grew up " I look away from her getting angery

"I've know you my whole life Bella and I don't know who you are anymore, if you loved jack you wouldn't be so cold you would have fought for him"

"Like he fought for me, because to remind you he didn't, he gave up and I'm giving up on him, on you and my life here"

"Well then I guess we're not friends anymore " she walks out slamming my door behind her, I've destroyed all friendships basically I've ruined everything but I don't give to shits anymore I'm moving and my life will be completely different, I don't need them I only need myself. I know over summer and stuff I'll be here but there are a billion things to do with out them or I can just stay in New York. Alice is right about one thing I've become so caught up in a boy, that I don't even know who I am anymore and I miss the shy me but I can't apologise for who I am now. You can take me as I am or you can leave and Alice mad her choice.

I scroll through Insta and see jack posted something .

It's a picture of us with the caption, miss this, miss us and I'm a huge idiot for letting her go. It's a picture from the day that I had to find him, a picture I didn't even know existed but it did, one of the boys must have taken it.

I decide I'll go for a run, I put on a black sports bra, leggings and my runners, tie my hair up and blast my music through my head phones. I run for a good two hours but still want to keep going, but before I do I go into a near by Starbucks. Walking in all eyes are on me and there not leaving me, that's when I notice autumn and her bitch face starring me down. She walks up to me

"Didn't you get the message, no one wants you here"

"You don't even live here, I do, just because your visiting doesn't mean you own everything, so go back to pencelvana or whatever trash can you came from"

"Are you a stalker "

"I came to get a drink"

"Jack chose me so back off "

"I thought no one could hate you but I found my reason, you self-centred bitch, your just a rebound your nothing special sweetie get use to being a second choice." I grab my drink and leave.

Everybody wants to fight me today and when I got home I nearly fought with jack.

"Bella!" Jack runs over to me as I walk down the street.

"What jack, I've had enough of people today and enough of us going back and forth, we're done so why can't we just leave it"

"Because we love each other "

"Loved, Jack loved, I'm moving and you screwed Autumn" I say walking away but he grabs my wrist.

"I'm not letting you go until we have a proper conversation"

"Fine"

"About yesterday, I shouldn't have freaked out I'm sorry "

"All we do is apologise, I'm done with you no matter how much I need you jack avery, I hate you"

Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter, please keep voting and commenting also let me know if you want a sequel cause I might do one of you want one. Hope your having an amazing day and intill next time

Bye for  now