Funny Group Chat Conversation

I wake up wrapped up in a pair of arms, and someone breathing closely to my neck, I turn around and see Jack sleeping peacefully. I carefully remove myself from his grip and go into my bathroom washing my face and brush my teeth.

After doing so I clim back into bed and under the sheets, today it's freezing cold and raining which you don't see much in sunny La, so I'm going to take advantage and have a lazy day probably just hanging out with Jack and the rest of the gang.

Group chat🎤🎶🎵

Bella🍕: do you guys want to come over later?.
Zach 👿: go back to bed!!!!, it's to early .
Corbyn🦁: I agree go back to sleep, talk later.
Jonah👽SHUT UP!.
Bella🍕: someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Zach👿: I think the princess needs her juice😂.
Corbyn🦁: ^
Jonah👽: you do know my room is right next to yours Zach.
Daniel 🎡: your blowing up my phone, it's only 7:30am on a Saturday, go back to sleeppppp.
Bella🍕: guess Danny woke up like Jonah did.
Jack❤: what the hell.
Daniel🎡: why is Jack the only one with a love heart, do you not love us Bella?.
Jonah👽: jack has a love heart because it's Bella Boyfrienddddd
Bella🍕: I'm going back to bed peace.

Group chat eneded.
---------------------------- -----------

"Morning beautiful" Jack smiles and says with his husky morning voice.

"Morning but I'm going back to sleep so" I cuddle next to him laying my head in his chest as he kisses my forehead.

"Come on Bella, jump, I'll catch you"

"I can't do it mummy, I'm scared"

"I'll be right here, I'm not going anywhere"

"I'm scared!"

"It's okay, jump into the water, I'll catch you"

So I did, I jumped into pool, mum catching me right after , but she lied, she went somewhere and she disappeared from my life cause of a fucking car crash and a bloody drunk driver. I jumped, my scared six year old Self I jumped into the unknown and into the rest of my life.

My dream continued on but I'm much older and my mum and I are fighting

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND !"

"I KNOW VERY WELL BELLA, YOU DISOBEY THE TIME YOU HAD TO BE HOME"

"I didn't disobey you mum, I was with Alice and we lost track of time"

"You were at a party, so now your lying to me, Bella your 15, I don't care if you went to a party just that you tell me the truth"

"Fine I will next time I'm sorry!"

"Go to your room, will talk about this is the morning"

I stormed off into my room, slamming the door behind me.

I wake up, panicking and scared, the feeling of wanting to cry. I sit up and put my head in my hands trying to calm myself down. Jack wakes up again but this time his worried and just wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry " i lay back down on my pillow.

"It's okay B "

"I cant get back to sleep so I'm just going to have a shower"

I walk into my bathroom, close the door behind me, turning the shower on letting the water warm off before I strip off my clothes and hop in. Letting the hot water trickle down my body, calming me down and making me feel less tense. When I get out, and walk into my closet jack is playing in his phone, I close my closet door and get changed into a pair of leggings, a white crop top and Jack's jumper he let me keep. Still smelling of him. I let my hair air dry after I brush it and sit on my floor to stretch.

"Since when were you so flixable"

"I use to dance "

"So you sing, write songs, play a mass amount of instruments and dance"

"Pretty much, what can you do?" I ask him.

"I can sing, play instruments and solve an arubiccubes and if I don't say so myself I'm a pretty good kisser"

"You just sound up yourself for saying that " I say still stretching, I don't do this on a daily base just when I feel tight and need to loosen up. Which I end up doing four times a week cause I seem to be tense often, well since I got that freakning julirad letter.

"I'm going to have a shower in my room and I'll be back over" he gets up and goes over the balcony.

I head down stairs, finding a note from my dad, saying that he took Angelia to the doctors cause she had a check up and that they had other things to do afterwards. Probably buy more baby stuff. I cook up some bacon, pancakes and put out a jug of orange juice.

"Zach what are you doing here?"

"You said that we should come over later and it's later"

"Um okay, is jack still coming back?"

"I'm right here " he walks into the kitchen siting at the breakfast bar. When the rest of the boys come in and sit down as well.

"Lucky I made so much" I hand them a plate.

"What are we doing today"

"We can't do much it's raining"

"No shit "

"How about we just do movie day, hot choclate, popcorn" I suggest.

So that's what we do, we're watching she's the man my choice of course. Then the rest of the boys had a choice and finally Corbyns choice and he picked bloody ANNABELLE!. For the love of God he had to pick Annabelle. I just covered my eyes the entrie time, jack laughed at me before comforting me. The rest of the boys laughed at me also thanks guys.

"I'm going to bed, its getting late and I hate you guys " I say kissing jack good night and tell the boys to just sleep wherever they want.

Hey guys, hoped you enjoyed the chapter this is just a filler, so there will be more drama in the next one. Please keep voting and commenting they mean a lot. They really do. Intill next time

Bye for now