It's Complicated

Jack's POV.

I wanted to kiss Bella so badly in that closet, I was about to but time was up. But I've finally kissed her, sure timing wasn't right but that could have been my only chance so I took it. I don't know what's going to happen next we're going home for three weeks to see our families. Spend time with them and there's someone at home I've had my eye on for awhile, she's one of my good friends, I've liked for over a year but Bella came along and everything's different. I really like Bella and don't want to stuff it up. What do I ?

"Whyyy" I collapse onto my bed.

"Jack are you going over to Bellas with us, we're hanging out by the pool?"

"Go with out me, I'll come buy later"

"K, bye "

"Bye Zach"

Bella's POV

I'm getting ready for when the boys come over to hang out by the pool today, I put on my Victoria Secret black bikini, a pair of shorts and a grey t shirt. I hear a knock on the door , I open it and the boys come in, I show them where they can put there stuff and we jump into the pool. We've been talking for awhile then I ask why Jack isn't here. I regret asking why.

"Where's Jack"

"He said he would come by later when I asked him"

Jonah pulls corbyn over and walks a bit further away into the pool, leaving all us confused . There whispering to each other I can't hear what their saying and it's making me worried. After five minutes of talking they come back.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing"

"Corbyn tell me"

"Um, Jack told us you kissed last night and we think his not here because there's something his not telling you , we're going back home for three weeks and there's a girl he really likes there her names Autumn and we think his figuring out what to do" Jonah spills out.

It makes my heart drop, there's another girl, was he just lending me on?, playing games?, messing with my head and my feelings?

"How long has he liked her?" I look done to all of them.

"Over a year"

"Thanks for letting me know, you guys wanna play just dance"

They all agree we get out and I go up to my room and just start crying. We kissed and now, it's complicated. There's another girl in the mix who's he know longer then me. This is way I try not to fall in love with people, they end up leaving or disappointing me in some type of way. Jace Adams, lied and disappointed me, by lying about he'll never do drugs again. But he did,my dad lift my mum and I, he disappointed me by cheating and tearing my family apart. And Jack Avery reason still unknown but I know it will come soon.

After getting out of the pool we decided to play just dance 2017, on my Xbox 360 connect.

"You can dance Bella"

"I had lessons my mum wanted me to be versatile." I know by me being able to do so much seems like I'm up myself but I'm not. Mum just wanted me to be ready for anything, and cause of that I have been. She wanted me to accomplish anything I wanted, which was dancing and singing. My mum wasn't pushy she just wanted to give what I wanted to do and she did that and so much more.

"What styles do you do?" Jonah askes

"Jazz, hip pop, contemporary " I say as I keep dancing try to kick Daniels ass in worth it.

"Nice , and you bet me" Daniel says looking disappointed.

"I'm sorry Danny, forgive me " I say with puppy dog eyes and he instantly comes and picks me up hugging me as I say "sucker"

" did you just hear her" shouldn't had said that cause now I'm over Daniels shoulder spinning in circles and him running around.

"Put me down" I kick my legs trying to escape.

"I wanna go next, I'll show her who's best"

"It's show her who's boss not best you numnut"

"Whatever " Zach looks away a little embarrassed. He ended up beating me, once he saw the score he screamed and took a victory lap,around the lounge room also yelling victory is mine. All of us getting it on film and posting it on snapchat. With all of us at the end shaking our heads. We ended up taking a whole bunch of photos, silly ones and nice ones also captureing more silly moments of each other. We were having fun, then jack walked through the door and it became complicated. I walk over to him and pulled he upstairs wanting to talk and I think he knew what it was about.

I didn't say hello or how are you, I just said.

"I know about Autumn" his faces drops from his smile I absolutely adore and into a face of panic.

"I was figuring out what to do"

"Don't, you like Autumn tell her, be with her don't waste your time with me, I figured it out for you " I say bluntly, not looking towards him at all.

"What if Autumn isn't who I want to be with"

"Don't be with me Jack, I'll ruin you "

What do you think I'll ruin you means? and hoped you like the chapter. Please keep voting and commenting they mean a lot and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Bye for now