Still Unsure What I'm Going To Choose

Day two in New York but this day is to explore and see what New York had to offer, Harley offered to show me around, I put on black leggings, a baby pink crop top and jack's jumper cuz I miss him and being able to feel his touch. I haven't had a message from him yet and I'm hoping I get one.

Jack's POV

I miss Bella so much and I want her to get home already. I want her to go julirad but I also don't want her to go cause there's that chance I'll lose her. She said if she goes she doesn't want to go with a boyfriend. But I'm just trying to not think about but I'm going to message her.

J: I miss you too and hope your having fun.❤
B: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you, you didn't deserve it.
J: I don't care about that anymore B, tell me how New York is.
B: I ran into someone.
J: who?
B: Jace Adams.
J: really is he going to julirad?"
B: yep, he got out for good behaviour, beside that everything's  been good and I'm sight seeing right now.
J: hope you have fun, love you talk later ❤
B: love you too❤️

Bella's POV

I'm glad Jack and I are okay but I miss him, it makes me think if I move here how much I'm going to miss him when I've been here to visit and have only been gone two days. Moving here, being with him will be to hard if I can't handle two days with out him let alone a year or two.

//Time jump \\

After we're done sight seeing, I head back to my hotel and decide I'm going to go back home, yeah I know a day early but I miss everyone at home and just need sometime to decide. So I book a flight, pack my bags and wait at the airport. I ended up home round 1:30am, Angelia is awake looking after Tristan and when she sees me she looked surprised.

"Bella you not suspose to be home yet" she hugs me as I enter the lounge room.

" I was just missing home and need to make my decision here not in New York.

"Are you sure ?"

"100 percent "

"If that's what you want"

"Do you want me to take Tristan so  you can go to bed"

"You wouldn't mind would you"

"No not at all" she hands me him and walks up to her room tired. I go up to my room put my light on and hold him in my arms, his holding my pinky finger and looking into my eyes. His eyes are between a hazel brown and a light green. I can tell his been crying and can't get to sleep so I sing him a song softly

"There is a house built  out of stone
Wooden floors, walls and windows cells
Tables and chairs worn by all the dust
This is a place I don't feel alone
This a place I feel at home
And iiiii built a home
For you, for me,

I hum as he closes his eyes drifting peacefully off to sleep. Once his asleep I walk over to his nursery and place him in his crib, closing the door shut behind me.  I wasn't tired so I stayed up watching tv intill I eneded up asleep myself.

Hey guys hoped you like the chapter, the last two we're just fillers. Let me know what your thoughts were or if you have any ideas. Thank you so much for reading and over 1k reads!!!!. I never expected anyone to read it so thank you sooooo muccch. Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days I've been sick but I'm back now.

Intill next time

Boy for now