Tension Running High

We went back down stairs and the looks I was getting was what I was afraid of. But what matters that me and Jack both  know nothing happened but an almost kiss. A kiss that could have started something amazing, but it created tension and awkwardness something I didn't want to happen but it has.

I sit by Alice.

"Why did you do that"

"You like him, I was helping you out, did anything happen"

"No, nothing happened " I say as he looks straight at me and I look right at him. When confusion and the feeling of embarrassment take over our faces.

"I'm going for some air " I say walking out the back.

"You okay ?" Corbyn and Daniel come out.

"I will be "

"What Happend ?"

"Honestly, we almost kissed but time was up and now there's tension, something I didn't want to happen if I tol,d him I like him" tears well up my eyes.

"It'll work out, trust us when we say he likes you"

"I like him but it's to soon isn't it?, we've been friends for a month and I'm all ready falling for him" they both hug me side on

"He'll come  around so will you, we're gonna head home want to come with us "

"Yeah I will actually"

After getting home, I change into my pjs, wash of my make up and jump into bed, falling asleep instantly.

"What are we going to do over the weekend mum "

"I thought we could go to the music shop down the street, I need a couple things if you want to come."

"Sure, I need a new guitar strap So I'll come"

"What happened to your old one"

"I don't even know " we both laughed.

"MUM!"
After the laughter came tears, a rush of panic and fear taking over my body, I was yelling for help, I got out of the flipped over car and run for help. It took an ambulance half an hour to come, that half  an hour caused so many things to change inside me waiting for them to arrive, I was bleeding myself but I didn't care. I keep trying to open her door but it's impossible, it's stuck and I can't get her out. Cover in glass and blood not only her but me covered watching on. People driving by were shocked and started crying but they didn't know the pain  I was feeling, the pain I still feel everyday of my life.

I wake up screaming and shaking, tears stream down my face, I just want to curl up into a ball. My balcony door opens and Jack comes in rubbing his eyes in his pjs.

"Bella are you okay I heard screaming" he sits next to me, worried.
"I had a nightmare, the car crush " I hug him tightly.

"Shhsh it's okay " he rubs my back. I calm down a bit

"I didn't mean to wake you up"

"Don't be sorry Bell, you always apologise when you don't have to"

"I'm okay now thank you"

"If anyone should be sorry it's me "

"For what ?"

"I know this isn't best timing but I have to go for it" he press his lips onto mine gently, the kiss is gentle, soft and passionate. When he pulls away it's my turn to say what he always says.

"Don't be sorry,what took you so long " I say as he smiles. Five minutes pass and I'm completely calmed down now so jack's going back to his room. I'm glad we finally kissed though but who knows what's going to happen when we wake up in the morning.

YESSSSS they finally kissed, thank the lord, I hoped you liked the chapter, I couldn't take it anymore so they kissed. Comment if you were excited about them kissing cause I know I am. When I read other people's stories I love when they have a moment it makes me get excited for what's to come and hope you feel the same way with my story.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter intill next time

Bye for now