The christmas miracle

Start from the beginning

The movie wasn't even near the end yet and I found myself drifting off to the sound of Louis' heartbeat.

_

*2 days later* (24th December 2013)

The last two days have been, bearable I guess you could say.

I have stayed off all forms of social media, I haven't left the apartment once and have only said about two maybe three full sentences. Trust me it was a pretty hard two days.

Today it's Christmas eve, also known as Louis' birthday. I actually feel sorry for him because it's his first time being single on his birthday in a long time. Poor bloke won't be getting anything tonight.

Right now I'm almost ready to go to his birthday party but Liam keeps telling me to hurry up. He has a girlfriend/witch so he should know not to rush a girl when she's getting ready.

Liam continued to knock on my bathroom door until I get annoyed and yelled at him.

"JUST A SECOND!"

I took one last look in the mirror before deciding that I was happy enough with how I looked. I made sure my outfit made me look sort of young because I was probably going to be one of the only people there that was under 18, and I made sure that my outfit was Liam approved before I even put it on. Right now I just don't want to do anything to push me and Liam further away. It's Christmas eve for goodness sake.

I opened the door to find Liam all dressed and ready with one of his lame snapbacks on and his car keys in his hand.

"You look nice, and not to revealing." Liam flashed me a huge grin hoping that I would except his complement.

"You ruined that with the second statement." I said as I brushed past him to grab my phone out of the lounge room then down to the car.

Once we had arrived at Louis and Harrys apartment, it was just as I expected it to be. Countless famous people and no one under the age of maybe 18? except me of course.

"LIAM! KATIE!" Louis shouted as he happily ran over with his beer in hand and hugged me then Liam.

"Why did she get the first hug?" Liam asked sarcastically while folding his arms. He didn't keep it up for long before he started laughing causing me and Louis to laugh as well.

"Liam go relax and get yourself a drink. Katie your coming with me, I've got some people I want you to meet." Louis grabbed my hand after talking and dragged me into the lounge.

"Ed, Perrie, Kendell, Olly and Demi." He said pointing at them all. Wow I'm so star struck right now.

"This is Katie!" Louis carried on with a very big smile on his face.

Perrie stood up from next to Zayn and instantly hugged me. Oh my god I'm hugging Perrie Edwards!

"It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you, you have all five boys wrapped around your finger already I see." She winked towards Louis who poked his tongue at her.

Olly came and stood next to Perrie before talking.

"How could she not? She's adorable." He winked at me after he said that. Oh my god.

"It's nice to meet you all." I smiled trying not to blush at what Olly Murs had just said to me.

They all said something nice back except Kendell. She didn't seem like a very nice person but it doesn't bother me because I doubt I will ever have to talk to her again.

Louis grabbed my arm and brought me to the side so he could talk to me again.

"How would you like to meet 5 seconds of summer?" He asked with a smirk on his face.