Graduation, part two

After receiving our diplomas, we made our way to our parents. Let's say our parents were ecstatic while Elijah and Davina's parents had some choice words for them.

"You couldn't let it go, could you?" Dad asked Frazier.

"Dude, look who you're talking to," Frazier said. Dad shook his head.

"Good to see you didn't cause this," Hunter said to Drew, who gave Hunter a look. "Drew?"

"I might have let it slipped," Drew said, acting innocent.

Hunter put his hand to his forehead and shook it, "How many times do I have to tell you not to say certain things to Frazier. He's got a big fucking mouth."

"Hey!" Frazier yelled.

"Well, you do," Dad said to Frazier.

"Yeah, I do," Frazier grinned.

The six younger kids walked up, and Frazier looked at the double trouble twins. "Are you going to congratulate your brother?"

"Are you nuts?" Liam asked Frazier.

"No, Uncle Frazier's an idiot if he thinks we're going into that ambush," JJ said to Liam, pointing to Elijah with their parents.

"Congrats Matt and Liz," RJ said, hugging us. "You know it will not be the same without you next year."

"Well, that's why you need to step up your game, little brother. Take a page from Dad's book and lead the hellions and double trouble twins," Matt said to RJ.

"I don't know," RJ said. "You know I'm not much of a leader."

"RJ, don't forget who our father is. You were born to lead," I said to RJ.

"You think so?" RJ asked.

"With the name Ryan Jones, we know so," I said to RJ as Matt agreed with me.

"Well, someone has the common sense with the hellions and the double trouble twins," RJ grinned. Then we hugged him. RJ was small, but I had a feeling he would not stay that way. I had a feeling the six of them would take the school by storm in the next few years. God helps everyone when they do.

Eventually, we all left and went back to our house. Our parents were celebrating all of us. Elijah and Davina would be late as they were getting a lecture from their parents, so the double trouble twins rode with all of us back to the house.

Drew and I drove separately. Drew wanted one-on-one time with me, plus he wanted to show me a particular spot he found for us to go camping tonight with the others. He pulled up to a wooded area that had a swimming hole and sand. They secluded it, which was pretty cool.

We got out of the car and Drew walked over to me. He interlocked our fingers. "So, what do you think?"

"I think it's perfect," I replied.

"Good. We'll be back later with everyone to camp tonight," Drew smiled. Then he pulled me to him.

Drew leaned down and kissed me. He deepened the kiss, and I could feel my body heat. Drew picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist and Drew carried me to the car, sitting me on the trunk. As we kissed, he gripped my hips, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then he moved his hands down underneath my skirt and slid down my panties until he removed them.

My hands moved to his shoulders as Drew undid his pants and pulled them down slightly and ran his hands back to my hips, sliding me to him. I kept my hands on his shoulders as we looked into each other's eyes, then I felt him push himself inside of me, making my breathing hitched.