Why must trouble always find us?

Now with things returning to normal, well, almost normal. Uncle Mason still protected all three houses. Better to be safe than sorry. As for Drew and me, yes, he had to go back to his bedroom. That didn't stop him from sneaking into my bedroom every chance he got, only to get a "friendly" encounter from Dad.

That led to our next adventure, spring break, which means vacation time. We were all going to Caba this year since Grandpa owns a resort. It's ridiculous how many things Grandpa owns. It's nice to travel to these places, but how many sites does this man own? He owns a lot.

The six of us were going. Why six, you may ask? Take one guess. He goes by the name of Junior. It's not that our parents didn't trust us. They didn't trust us to stay out of trouble.

We all packed and went to the airport. The flight was beautiful except with a bit of turbulence we experience, but I had Drew there to calm me. That was the part of flying I hated and the fact that we could die at any moment. Okay, scratch that, I detested flying.

Once we landed, we made our way to the resort and setting into our rooms. Drew and I shared a room, Elijah and Davina shared a room, and Junior and Matt shared one. As soon as we closed the door, Drew grabbed me, pulling me to him, smashing his lips into mine. Primal instincts took over, and we tore off each other's clothes.

Drew picked me up and tossed me onto the bed, then climbed on top of me. I felt his hands all over my body as I grabbed his shoulders as he placed kisses all over me, and before I knew it, he was inside of me, causing me to let out a soft moan. Drew started slow, then picked up the pace as he moved inside of me, thrusting in and out.

That felt so good, and my body responded so well to Drew's body. I missed this with him since it was so hard with my dad keeping a close eye on us at my house. Soon we found our release and let out a groan. He laid there, looking into my eyes with a cheesy grin.

"Wow, we need to stop waiting for so long," Drew said to me.

"Well, we do have all of spring break," I said, reaching and pulling his lips to mine, and we went round two.

Once we finished, we got up and showered. We had to meet the others for dinner. When we came down to the lobby, the four of them were waiting for us. We all went to dinner.

While at dinner, Elijah got the nerve to ask Davina to be his girlfriend. It took him long enough to ask her. Davina was over the moon when he asked her. At first, I didn't see it with them, but after getting to know Davina and the way they were with each other, I couldn't imagine a better person for either of them.

Most of the spring break comprised us all hanging out doing stuff in Cabo and Drew, and I having our "fun." Well, if you consider the bed, shower, swimming, and any other place we could find, yeah, we had a lot of "fun."

It turns out we weren't the only ones. One morning, we all went to breakfast. Junior and Matt told us they would meet us in the lobby as Drew and I went to get Elijah and Davina. We walked up to their door and heard muffling sounds coming from their room. Not thinking anything about it, thinking they were getting ready, we knocked, and Drew opened the door.

We got an eye full as Elijah stood up, grabbing a pillow, covering himself as Davina pulled the covers over her head. Drew quickly closed the door and said, "I guess a dessert is out for them."

I placed my hand over my face, shaking my head, trying not to laugh. Yeah, it didn't work out too well, and I laughed as did Drew.

The door opened, and we moved back as Elijah came out, wearing a pair of sweatpants, closing the door.

We looked at Elijah as he avoided eye contact and said, "Davina is in the shower."

"I bet she is," Drew smirked.