Guess who's eighteen?

After our trip, things settled down, well almost. Matt and I were sleeping in since it was a Saturday. We were unaware of what was going on with our friends and family. That can never be a good thing.

While we snoozed, everyone else was hard at work for today. Drew came in with RJ, and Dad looked at Drew. "Is it all set?"

"Yep, Jordan, Frazier, and Junior are setting up right now. They said to give them a few hours to finish up," Drew told Dad.

Mom walked in, carrying a box. Dad turned to her. "Is that it?"

"Yeah, Marissa finished in time." Mom smiled.

Nik walked in, carrying a bag with a hanger. "Mom wanted to make sure Matt got this." He handed the bag to Dad.

"Thanks, Nik," Dad said, taking the hanger.

Liam and JJ walked in, closing the door quietly. Liam was carrying a long white box, while JJ had a white square box. Liam said, "Mom sent us with something special for the twins."

"Mom will meet us there with the grandparents," JJ said.

Mack and Austin walked in, each carrying a set of balloons.

"Where do you want us to set these?" Mack asked.

"Take the balloons up to Elizabeth and Matthew's bedrooms and be quiet. They're still sleeping," Dad whispered.

They nodded and tiptoed upstairs.

"Ryan, can I get your opinion on something? I got Liz something special," Drew said.

"Sure," Dad mentioned.

Drew reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small, thin box. He handed it to Dad. Dad opened it and looked at it; then his face lit up. "Elizabeth will love it."

"You think so?" Drew questioned.

"I know so," Dad answered.

"Good, because Alex helped me pick it out," Drew said.

"No, trust me, she'll love it," Dad said, closing the box and handing it back to Drew, who put it back in his pocket. Mack and Austin came back down and nodded.

"Okay, everyone gets going. We have to take our places before they wake up," Dad whispered. Everyone left. Dad and Mom took the items to their room and closed the door. Our parents and RJ went back downstairs quickly.

Drew went into my bedroom quietly and stripped down. He climbed into bed and laid there, looking at me. I rolled over, facing him, then I opened my eyes. I screamed. "Ahhhhh." I fell out of bed with a thud. He leaned over, and my parents opened the door to find him in my bed and me on the floor.

"You know if you wanted to sleep on the floor, all you had to do was ask," Drew smirked.

I glared at Drew and sighed. Then I looked up to see my parents upside down and a bouquet of balloons. Before I said anything, we heard a thud and Matt cussing, "Who the fuck put these balloons on my bed?"

Dad and Mom opened Matt's door to find him tangled up in the balloons on the floor. Dad looked at Mom. "You would think for the twins turning eighteen; they wouldn't be laying on the floor."

Mom laughed. "Isn't this what happens after they celebrate?"

"Guess they are celebrating early," Dad chuckled, earning a glare from Matt. They helped Matt get untangled from the balloons, while Drew got up and helped me off the floor.

"The last one to the kitchen gets no bacon," RJ yelled.

"Oh, hell, no!" Matt and I yelled as we knocked over Drew, Mom, and Dad as we bolted downstairs.