Don't let me be the last to know. Part 14-

Lizzie Pov-

''So how is that lover boy of yours?'' Nathan smirked, following me out of the house. ''You know Nathan, I thought you were more mature than this, obviously I was wrong. But for your information, he's good! In fact, he's great.'' I answered. Nathan sarcastically smiled, accepting my reply. ''So he's not yet cheated on you? Wow, that's a record!'' He laughed to himself. ''Actually, he's not. The only person he sleeps with is me, and you know what? It's amazing!'' I snapped back at him.

I attempted to walk away, but me being me, I slipped. I closed my eyes in preparation for hitting the floor but Nathan caught me. His strong arms wrapped around me; he pulled me back up. ''Careful.'' He smirked. I blushed in embarrassment.

This time, I gently turned around to walk away but his grabbed me back. ''What?'' I snapped.

He didn't reply to me. Instead he kissed me, harshly. I couldn't push him away; he was too strong.

His lips fiercely moved around on mine but eventually, I gave in trying to push him off and enjoyed it. The butterflies in my stomach, I had tried to ignore, fluttered around even wilder. His tongue roamed around my mouth, fighting for dominance with mine. We stood there, kissing, for quite a while until finally, he broke us apart. 

Shame drowned my body as I realised what I had done. ''Why do you that?'' I asked. ''Do what?'' He replied with another question. ''Kiss me like I don't want to walk away.'' He smiled annoyingly. ''I had to do it; I miss you.''

Now guilt flooded me, on both Zayn and Nathan's behalf. His hand stroked my face. ''I need to go.'' I whispered, turning around and walking quickly away.

''Lizzie!'' I turned around to see Zayn jogging up to me. ''I've just seen Nathan, did you?'' He asked. ''Yeah, we're okay now.'' I smiled, half-hearted. ''That's good, see I told you he didn't hate you!'' He smiled.

''You thought I hated you?'' Nathan asked, repeating Zayn's statement. 

We both turned around to see him stood there with a hurt expression across his face. ''Well yeah.'' I replied simply.

It made me feel sick, seeing them both stood so close to each other, on different sides of me. ''I never hated you...'' He said, half smiling.

Zayn awkwardly let go of my hand. ''I'll leave you two to talk then?'' He said, rubbing his neck. ''What so you can go back to Ella?'' Nathan snapped. ''Nathan!'' I scolded.

It was too late. Zayn was pinning Nathan up against a wall, with a fierce look in his eyes. ''Zayn, stop!'' I screamed, but he didn't seem to listen.

''What's that supposed to mean?!'' Zayn spat at Nathan. Which was replied to with a smirk. ''Well, every time you've told Lizzie you'll be 'off', you seem to cheat on her.'' Nathan explained. Zayn's anger burst through him as his fist smacked Nathan in the face at full force.

Nathan dropped to the floor in pain as Zayn kicked him in the stomach repeatedly. ''Not so cocky now, are we pretty boy?'' Zayn laughed. ''Zayn, leave now!'' I ordered. He shrugged his shoulders and did and I said.

I dropped to Nathan's side, seeing if he was okay. ''I'm fine, honestly!'' Nathan pleaded with me, clutching his stomach. ''Please come back with me, so I can sort you out?!'' I asked. He agreed so I helped him up and walked to mine.

*Hey guys, sorry it's a short part...;-) Thanks for reading!!! :-) x*