Don't let me be the last to know. Part 7-

My phone woke me up; ringing me on full volume. 

''Hello?'' I croaked, sitting myself up. ''Hey Lizzie, when are you actually planning on coming into school?'' Lucy shouted down the phone. ''Oh shit, I've slept in!'' I panicked.

''Actually, don't bother coming in! You've really hurt Nathan so he doesn't really wanna see you.'' She snapped. I sighed, knowing Zayn will have told them. As if he left me asleep!

''I know he'll be upset but I still love Zayn.'' ''Whatever, bye.'' And then she hung up.

I slumped back into bed and stared at the ceiling. Things seem to go right but then other problems get in the way. Could it get any worse?

'Hey Lizzie, its Zayn. Nathan told me about you and him, we need to talk.' -Zayn text me.

I guess things could get worse. A month ago, everything was perfect. I had my boyfriend, my best friends and my school social life. Now, me and my boyfriend are on a massive roller coaster, my best friend hates me and so does Nathan, great!

''YOU READY TO PARTY?!'' Lucy shrieked entering my room. We made up after the little argument. Like I said, she started to be happy for me again. 

Tonight, was a party at Zayn's; everyone was invited. I was wearing a new peachy/pink dress I had just bought, with black heels. Whereas Lucy was wearing a nice blue dress that suited her figure perfectly. 

''Lets go then!'' She exclaimed. We walked down stairs and to my surprise, there was Nathan and Jay. I expected Jay obviously, but not so much Nathan. Lucy walked away with Jay, in front of us. (We were walking to Zayn's).

An awkward silence set over the both of us as we walked. The only sound to be heard was mumbled of Lucy and Jay and the clack of our heels on the concrete. 

''Look Nathan, I'm sorry.'' I said, breaking the silence. He sighed. ''I'm not annoyed, I just thought that you liked me...'' He trailed. ''I do, but I just-'' ''You like Zayn more?'' He finished for me. ''Yeah.'' I whispered.

''Why don't we forget about it and enjoy tonight?'' I asked. ''On one condition?'' He winked. ''What?'' I asked, puzzled. ''You save me a dance?'' He said. I laughed at him. So I guess now, every things okay.

*

''Babe!'' Zayn exclaimed when he saw I'd arrived. I smiled and let him hug me. From the corner of my eye, I saw Nathan roll his eyes as I kissed Zayn. ''Want a drink?'' Zayn asked. I nodded. Zayn walked away and returned, handing me a drink.

But only to leave me again. 

I sighed. ''How about that dance now then?'' Nathan asked, taking my hand. I smiled and walked with him to where everyone was dancing.

We awkwardly stood there bobbing on the spot until the music changed. It changed into a soft, calm song. To be exact, it was 'Adele- Make you feel my love.'

Nathan put his hand on my waist, pulling us closer together. He took my hand and held it gently, whilst I put my free hand on his shoulder.

For what seemed hours, we stood there, moving softly to the music, gazing into each others eyes.

When the song ended, I went to break away but he held me in place. His eyes once again connected with mine as he edged his face closer to me.

My heart pounded against my chest and I nervously bit my lip. I knew what was coming but I didn't stop it; I wanted it. His lips crashed onto mine, moving softly and in direct timing. I felt him smiling within the kiss, which I knew to be his 'I've got you' smile. 

We broke apart but I rushed away from him, I couldn't do this again. Lucy came running towards me looking like she had just seen a ghost.

''Lucy, what's the matter?'' I asked, comforting her by rubbing her back.

''Z..Z..Zayn...'' She finally said.