Don't let me be the last to know. Part 13-

Lizzie Pov-

 ''Lizzie, he'll be okay!'' Lucy tried to reassure me. I told her all about the phone call with Nathan. ''But you said it yourself, he's in bits and it's all my fault!'' I cried. Lucy wrapped her arms around me, rocking me gently in attempt to calm me down.

''I know you don't really want to hear this, but he'll be back soon...'' Her voice trailed. ''How soon?'' I asked, breaking away from her. She didn't reply; she looked towards the floor. ''Lucy?!'' I snapped. ''I two days, they'll all be coming back home.'' She mumbled.

My heart pounded against my chest. What was I going to do? Nathan hated me and Zayn would be there; how awkward. ''It'll be okay Lizzie, whatever happens, you'll always have me!'' I smiled at Lucy as she finished speaking. ''Thank you Lucy. Your the best, best friend ever!''

We hugged for about a minute before she left again.

''What are you thinking about?'' Turning over lazily, I met a pair of chocolate brown orbs staring right back into my own. ''Nothing really.'' I lied. ''You do know that since I have known you for quite a while and in that while been your boyfriend, I know when your lying.'' He smirked. ''Shut up Zayn.'' I laughed; he smiled. ''What's up?'' He asked.

I sighed, placing my lips onto his softly. He was taken back at first but kissed me back. The kiss was nice as he gently placed his hands on my waist, climbing on top of me. I was pinned down until he stopped. ''This isn't the answer now is it? What's the matter?'' He repeated from previously. I grumbled causing him to chuckle to himself.

''Nathan will be back tomorrow.'' I muttered. ''That won't be that bad, will it?'' He asked, becoming more nervous as he watched the expression on my face. ''I don't know, he hates me!'' I said; my eyes tearing up. He cuddled me into his chest, shushing me as I cried. ''He doesn't hate you Lizzie, he'll just be upset.'' Zayn explained, probably hoping it would shut me up. ''But it's my fault!'' I sobbed harder. ''It's not your fault! He probably just misses you. That's why I understand if you go off with him for a bit when he comes back.''

I smiled and stopped crying, looking up at Zayn. ''I love you.'' ''I love you too babe!'' We kissed again, it lasting for a long time.

'Come to mine now! Mcguiness. xxxxxxxxx'

'Okay, why? xxxxxxxx'

'Just do it! You'll see;)xxxxxxxx'

'Your very strange...xxxxxxxxx'

'I know. xxxxxxxxxx'

I chuckled to myself and put my phone back into my pocket. Quickly, I pulled on my shoes and walked out of the front door; walking to Lucy's.

Knocking on her door, I caught my breath from the previous journey. I decided to run since there was a group of drunken lads.

''Hey!'' I smiled when she answered the door. ''Lizzie!'' Jay exclaimed. ''Bird!'' I laughed, giving him a hug. Tom, Max and Siva came from the kitchen. ''Hey guys!'' I said, giving them each a hug in turn. They all beamed at me as I stood back next to Lucy.

I was kind of relieved as I realised Nathan wasn't here. But in a way, I was disappointed that he hadn't showed up.

All the others went to see their girlfriends which left me, Lucy and Jay. ''So how's Zayn?'' Jay asked. ''He's good.'' I replied on his behalf. ''I heard you were back together?'' He laughed, causing me to awkwardly smile in return.

''Do you really need to ask that Jay?'' Nathan spat, leaning on the door frame. I looked up at him. He was smirking which sent butterflies right through my stomach. ''We all know they're back together, just so he can do it all over again.'' Nathan devilishly smiled, knowing he was winding me up.

He moved more into the room and sat on the opposite couch. ''Excuse me?'' I asked. ''You know Lizzie, so he can crush you again. He can sleep with other people like the whore he really is.'' ''Nathan, enough!'' Lucy snapped at him. He rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat. 

Because this wasn't awkward at all...

 *Hope you like it guys! It gets better in the next part, I hope ;-) Thank you for reading. Remember to comment and fan please!*