Don't let me be the last to know. Part 4-

Lizzie Pov-

I heard his chair scrape back along the floor as he stood up. His stomps got louder and louder as he approached my desk.

My head faced the floor in shame and embarrassment.

His hands slammed fiercely down onto the desk in front of me. When I looked up, his face was red with anger and his eyes were burning from hate; like daggers.

''Outside now.'' He snapped, clearly trying to control the outburst he was going to have.

The teacher stopped him from leaving the room. ''Where do you think you're going mister?!'' She questioned unamused. ''To speak to my girlfriend, so if you don't mind, fucking move.'' The teachers face dropped as she let him passed.

He slammed the door behind him and stood opposite me.

''What was that?'' He shouted. ''I could ask you the same thing.'' I replied, glaring into his eyes. ''Why are you so fucking jealous?'' He spat. ''Me, jealous? Zayn, you want to look in the mirror! Storming me out of class because I gave a friend a hug and kiss on the cheek! That is jealousy.'' I screamed at him.

The anger washed through his face, drowning it with fire as he pushed me against the wall using his full power. Which shot pain through me as I gripped my head which I knocked. ''That was more than friendly.'' He mumbled.

''I don't think you can talk to anyone else about this Zayn. At least I'm not fucking someone else every chance I get. Yes Zayn, I saw your texts, so if you don't mind, I'm going to leave now.''

I pushed him away from me and stormed to the bathroom. I let the tears stream down my face, not caring if anyone walked in. What happened to the perfect couple that everyone saw?

Where did we go?

'Come to the toilets, need you right now!' -I text Lucy. Her reply was quick and simple for that matter. -'Okay.' 

I waited for her, not really giving a shit whether I looked a state or not. The fact that I came to school feeling like shit did NOT help either!

''Lizzie, whats the matter?'' Lucy asked, comforting me. ''Zayn.'' I mumbled, which caused her to sigh. ''What's he done?''

I couldn't help but sense the hint of despair in her voice, understandably.

I wiped my tears to allow myself to be able to speak properly. ''He thought I was flirting with Nathan so he dragged me outside. But as he was shouting, I remembered that I'd found text's on his phone to Ella; he's been cheating on me for three weeks now. So I confronted him and then ran to here.''

The tears came again, uncontrollably. ''Lizzie, I don't know what I can do to make you feel better but what I can say is that you deserve way better than him. For instance, Nathan, you two like each other, so there you go.'' I laughed at her; always trying to set things up.

''Come on, let's get back to lesson.''