Don't let me be the last to know. Part 23-

Lizzie Pov-

As I walked around to find Nathan, I heard shouting. My head told me to head towards it just in case it was who I thought it was. 

''Nathan get off him!'' Liam shouted, attempting to pull Nathan off Zayn. Nathan however, did not move. He kept his grasp on Zayn and his eyes burning through him. 

What the hell was going on? Everything was fine a few minutes ago! 

No one had spotted me yet so I stayed hidden.

''Mate can't we just talk about this?'' Zayn chocked as Nathan's grip got tighter. Nathan's glare got deeper from what I could see. ''Don't call me mate because we're far from that.'' He spat back. ''Please Nathan, lets just calm down and sort this out like adults!'' Louis pleaded. Nathan finally released his grip of Zayn and stood back. He did not once lose his eye focus though. 

The boys led Nathan in my direction so I ran further up the corridor to make it look like I was trying to find him. Which I was technically...

''Hey Lizzie!'' Niall smiled. I smiled in return and looked at Nathan. He had his head hanging low, facing the floor. Zayn half smiled, but I carried on focused on Nathan. ''You okay Nath?'' I asked. Nathan lifted up his head and glanced at me. It was like he couldn't look at me?

Had I done something?

''Yeah, I'm just going to see these lads dressing room. I'll come and speak to you later.'' He spoke in a rushed tone. I nodded and watched him walk away.

Zayn stayed behind a little and hugged me. ''Are you sure he's okay?'' I asked. ''He's fine.'' Zayn snapped which shocked me. ''I'm sorry Lizzie, just stressed.'' Zayn awkwardly laughed and then also walked away.

What was going on?

Nathan Pov-

We sat down on the couches in the dressing room; me and Zayn opposite one another. ''You don't deserve her.'' I spat at him. He rolled his eyes at me. ''Nathan, get over it, nothing's gonna happen is it?'' He replied. ''Yes Zayn it is. She's going to get hurt. Hurt by you, once again. She really doesn't need you to do that to her, you've done it too much.'' ''She'll only get hurt if you tell her!'' Zayn snapped.

This made me really angry. It burned through me like a raging fire. ''Do you expect me to keep it from her Zayn? You can't use her like that!'' I shot back at him. Zayn stood up from his seat and walked over to me, so I joined him in standing up. ''I like winding you up Nathan. Lizzie would get over it. Just leave it!'' 

My blood was boiling as anger shot through me. He was not going to use her like that.

My fist collided with his face at full force as he fell to the ground. The other lads held me back as I went in for another punch. ''Nathan I think you should leave.'' Harry said. 

''I will. Zayn, don't expect on having a girl friend for much longer. I'm going to tell her, and make sure she hurts you in the same way you did to her.'' And with that, I smirked and walked towards the door. 

I felt my foot being pulled back which made me fall to the floor. Zayn jumped on top of me and punched me several times. The other boys stood in shock, watching it all. I clutched my stomach as he repeatedly kicked it.

Pain was in every part of me until finally, I was gone...

*Sorry if this parts a bot shit and short. I'll make sure the next part is longer and better. Thanks for reading if you did. Please remember to comment and fan:)*

Don't let me be the last to know. (The Wanted Fanfic) UNDER EDITING!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara