Don't let me be the last to know. Part 16-

Lizzie Pov-

*2 Years Later*

''Thanks for this Lucy!'' I smiled at her. ''Hey, what are best friends for?'' She smiled back; I laughed.

Today, we were moving to our new flat in London, just me and her. Zayn and I split up since he had auditioned himself but for the X- factor. He got into a band called 'One Direction' and they came third. But since then, they have become VERY famous! So no, he didn't cheat on me. And moving to London got us away from memories at home and also, Lucy was closer to Jay.

Yes, they are STILL together.

I hadn't spoken to Nathan in two years. It seems mad since we were so close, but I stuck to what I said. There was no point him coming back to me. He never called or text, but I suppose I don't blame him.

He never even kept in touch with Lucy who was his supposed cousin! He'd probably moved on, which I'd be glad about. He deserved someone to treat him right. 

''Lizzie, I'm going to see Jay after all this un-packing.'' Lucy shouted from down the hall. ''Okay.'' I replied. I heard her walking towards my room and she walked in. ''I mean, he's asked us both to go round for a barbecue.'' She explained. I nodded. ''Okay, you go then.'' I smiled. She rolled her eyes, clearly getting impatient. ''No Lizzie, he wants us both to go!'' She snapped. ''But won't all of the lads be there?'' I asked; she nodded. ''Then no, I can't go.'' I mumbled. 

''Please Lizzie, it'll just be the same!'' I sighed and took out another item from another box. It was a picture of me and Nathan. We looked so happy; you could see the smiled beaming though our eyes as his hand wrapped around me.

A tear slipped from my eyes. ''Two years Lucy. And I didn't hear a thing from him, neither did you.'' I wept silently. She sat next to me and hugged me. ''And I'll be having words with him about that.'' She said. I laughed through my tears. ''Please?'' She asked again.

''Fine.'' I breathed, giving in.

We walked slowly up the path to their house. My palms started to sweat and my breathing got heavier as my heart pounded against my chest. Lucy gripped onto my hand and flashed a smile at me before knocking on the door. 

A very smiley Tom opened the door, wrapping us both into a massive hug. ''Tom, your squishing me.'' I said gasping for air. He laughed and let his grip loosen. ''I've missed you, you know?'' I beamed at him after he finally let us both go.

Max was next, with Siva. Lucy hugged Max first and then we swapped and she hugged Siva. ''You all look amazing!'' Lucy said. ''They gym helps a guy out!'' Max winked causing her to blush and giggle. 

''JAY!'' She screamed running towards him. They stayed in each other's arms for about five minutes. ''C'mon Jay, let go, I wanna give my cousin a hug too!'' Nathan said, breaking them up, appearing out of no where.

My mouth fell open as I saw him. He had changed so much compared to the old Nathan. He had also grown quite a lot as well! I remember his little baby face but now it had stubble which made him look not so baby-ish. His messy hair had changed into a perfect fringe and it was nearly styled.

Tom rubbed my back so I hugged him again. I know I didn't really speak to Tom much before, well I did, but not as much as other people. When they moved away, him and Niamh broke up so we spoke a lot since he wanted advice. And we grew pretty close; like brother and sister.

I could hear Lucy and Nathan mumbling to each other, probably about why he didn't keep in contact with her. He hadn't noticed I was here yet because of the crowd of boys in front of me. It didn't particularly bother me though.

''Here, I'll get you a drink.'' Tom said, leading me through another door, away from everyone. I followed his instructions and made my way through the back door and into the garden.

I noticed a girl laying down on a sunbed. She looked only a bit taller than me by the length of her legs, which were also very orange. Her brown hair was quite long but didn't cover up her slightly orange face and body. Her legs looked a complete different colour to everything else on show. 

''Oh, hey.'' She said, turning to face me. ''Hey.'' I mumbled. ''I'm Nathan's girlfriend, Sasha!'' She announced obviously feeling proud of that.

My heart sunk at the mention of him having a girlfriend but I was glad in a way, I think. ''I'm Lizzie, just a friend of the boys.'' I smiled. ''Oh, no one important then.'' She mocked. Anger bubbled inside me but Tom walked out handing me a drink. I smiled and took it. '

'You two should go out, so he's not moping around any more over some little fuck who dumped him.'' She spat. Tom clenched his fists from next to me, his whole body tensing. 

''That 'little fuck' happens to be my friend actually. And he's having a hard time, you'd do the same if you had a rough break up with someone you loved.'' I snapped back. ''Just shut up Sasha.'' Tom scolded, leading me back inside. She shrugged and lay back down. What an actual bitch, I'd only known her about 5 minutes! Can't really see where Nathan got her from. Or why he even took an interest in her. Maybe she was pretty underneath? Or maybe she was nice?

No, not possible.

''Ow.'' I mumbled after bumping shoulders with someone. ''Oh sorry.'' He said until he realised who he was talking too. ''Lizzie, I didn't know you were here.'' He gasped. ''Yeah, and I think I may just leave.'' I snapped, rushing passed him.

I'd only just got here. The only person who was actually nice here was Tom. (Apart from Max, Jay and Seev, and then Lucy). And yet, I couldn't stay here; I knew it was a bad idea to come.

*Sorry it's like really bad. I promise the next part will be better :-)*