Don't let me be the last to know. Part 3-

''Happy anniversary babe!'' Zayn smiled, embracing me in a hug.

''Happy anniversary!'' I replied, leaning into kiss him.

Nathan smirked from behind Zayn, making me feel instantly sick from what I had done. The couch was there, where me and Nathan previously were lay; the floor which our clothes were spread along. 

''You ready to go?'' He asked.

I nodded and took his hand. We walked out of the house and got into the taxi. Tonight, we were going on a romantic meal. The place where we had our very first date. It was beautiful.

''You look amazing.'' Zayn said. ''Not too bad yourself!'' I winked. He laughed and kissed me again. 

When we arrived, we climbed out of the taxi and walked into the restaurant together, hand in hand.

*

''Are you okay, babe?'' Zayn questioned as we walked home. ''I'm fine.'' I smiled, hiding whatever it was that made him thought I wasn't. ''Are you sure? You just seem to be distant, like you're thinking about something?'' He raised his eyebrows as he spoke but what was I going to say?

Oh yeah, me and Nathan had a massive make-out session and it almost ended in sex if I hadn't objected!

''No, I'm just happy.'' I smiled and Zayn gulped. ''Happy?'' He repeated, looking away from me and fixing his eyes on the pavement ahead of him. ''Yeah, with you. I'm happy.'' I explained and I saw guilt spread across Zayn's face, but if anything, shouldn't that be me?

''What about you, are you okay?'' I checked, suddenly becoming worried by his facial expression. ''Yeah I'm good.'' He quickly piped up, snapping his head around to look at me. ''I'm absolutley great.'' He smiled as we reached my house. 

He stopped us outside of it and kissed my lips softly. ''I'm absolutley amazing.'' He breathed, resting his forehead against mine. I blushed and smiled, leaning up to kiss him again. Our lips met in a passionate kiss and our mouths moved in sync, fitting perfectly together.

''Are you two just gonna stand there swapping saliva or are you gonna come in?'' Lucy smirked, appearing at the door. 

''How did you-''

''I have a key.'' She stuck her tongue out. ''Me and the others thought we'd surprise you with a little party.'' She grinned. I nodded and slowly walked up the steps and into the house, Zayn closely following. 

And inside, there was Jay, Tom, Max, Siva, Laura and Nathan.

NATHAN.

My heart rate increased as he smiled shyly at me. I returned it, not wanting anything to be awkward between us. Zayn took my hand and squoze it gently. ''I love you.'' He whispered. 

''I love you too.''

''Morning.'' Tom said walking into the room and that's when I noticed Zayn wasn't there. ''Morning.'' I replied, confused. ''He's at the shop.'' Tom stated, noticing the questioning look on  my face. I smiled and nodded at him.

''I was wondering if you had any breakfast stuff?'' He asked and I chuckled. ''Yeah, cereal is in the cupboard next to the oven and there's also bacon in the fridge and stuff.'' Tom nodded and left the room for me to get changed or whatever.

I heard a phone vibrating on the side so I grabbed it and read the message. A message that soon changed everything and my heart dropped. It felt as if my body was on lock down as I read through the other messages. It wasn't my phone I had picked up, it was Zayn's.

And I now wished that I hadn't.

''Hey.'' Nathan smiled, entering my room. ''Hey.'' I smiled, fakely. But I couldn't help it, I soon burst out crying. He rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around me. ''What's up?'' He asked sounding concerned.

''I shouldn't feel upset because I've done it,'' I cried, ''but Zayn's cheating on me.''

''How do you know that?'' He asked. ''His phone vibrated when I woke up and it was a message from a girl. I read it and it was all there.'' I sobbed even more. He stroked my hair as I cried into him. ''You have a right to be upset Lizzie!''

''I'm just as bad though.'' I mumbled. He sighed, probably mentally agreeing with me. ''But that was only once. How long has this gone on for?''

''Two weeks by the sounds of it.'' I replied to him. ''Then your not just as bad, are you?'' I nodded, agreeing with him.

''It'll be okay, I promise.'' He reassured. ''Thanks Nath.'' I smiled. He smiled back and kissed my cheek.

*

The teacher smiled at me as I walked into form, I sighed in return. I couldn't wait for school to end even though I had just gotten here. Today, I just felt like shit, I probably looked it too. No make-up, hair up in a messy bun, jumper and leggings on; no effort made.

Nathan smiled as I sat next to him. ''Hey.'' He smiled. I half smiled back. ''You look awful.'' He said. I rolled my eyes. ''Thanks,exactly what I wanted to hear!'' I snapped. ''I don't mean it like that, you just don't look your usual, happy self.'' He replied. ''Sorry Nathan, I didn't mean to snap at you, I don't really feel like myself today.'' I explained.

Zayn was chatting to Ella, the girl he had been cheating with. That's what the more recent texts helped me find out. I felt sick as I watched them. He smiled at me occasionally but I wanted to punch him in the face.

''It'll be okay you know, he won't treat you bad forever.'' Nathan said sympathetically. ''He doesn't love me anymore does he?'' I sighed. ''He does Lizzie, he's just a dick. He thinks that's how he can treat you, but I know he can't, your too special.'' I smiled at what Nathan said and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

But I knew that was a bad idea and I now regretted it...

*I hope your all liking it so far :) Please comment and tell me what you think!*