#16~

Hope ur feeling good today cuz I can't relate lmao I'm a mess

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 YEARS TIME SKIP (AH TIME SKIP OH NO. Luna's 15 now and the boys have either finished school or are in college AKA the triplets and Subaru are in college. Kanade in the same year as them (by them I mean triplets)

I never liked the way I looked. I always preferred a more simple look but I was born with weird colored hair which stopped me from being normal form the very start. I used to wear hats to hide most of my hair but once I grew it long, that no longer worked. I ended up getting used to having my hair out once I was more known in the vampire community. People stared at me as if I was a doll. It still happens sometimes I guess. But I know now how to deal with those people. Because screw giving in. I have my own life to live.

==========

I run through the halls chasing down a certain dark haired girl. As I jump to tackle her, my skirt lifts up but luckily I wore shorts underneath. Still a bit embarrassed. But I manage to tackle her to the ground. Earning a small yelp from her. "Luna!? You scared me." She smiles as I laugh. "Sorry." I laugh in between. "I was just wondering if you had any money. Chiyo saw an ice cream van stop near by and we're going to chase it down. But I don't have any money." I smile. "Well yeah I have money but... It's school time and your going off school grounds?" I look at her with a face saying 'It's Chiyo and me we're talking about' she sighs and hands me 1400 yen. I look at her in shock. "I want change okay? Don't worry about paying me back." She says and makes her way to the library.

During 3 years a lot has changed. I've become more free spirited and rebellious. I had gotten closer to Chiyo than I had Sayuri. Sayuri was like a big sister to me now and Chiyo was like a twin. As for Takashi... Well he distanced himself from me around a year ago. I did miss his company but didn't pay to much attention to it. Chiyo dyed her hair white/blonde, saying that brown was too plain and we lost her too much. (Chiyo basically looks like IA now and Luna Yukari)

 (Chiyo basically looks like IA now and Luna Yukari)

Sayuri hadn't changed much. She got glasses because she was short sighted. Chiyo still talked to Takashi... But really nothing else had changed. Takashi had also dyed his hair dark blue. And he was very, and I mean VERY popular.

(Sayuri and Takashi)

And I had to admit. Takashi was hoooot. What? I'm a teenage girl. He died his hair blue and it suited him well... That cold boy is so mean leaving me with two crazy girls.

 That cold boy is so mean leaving me with two crazy girls

As for my brothers... Well this new sacrificial bride came. And damn it, I hated her. She was so petty, I scared her for fun. Sure she's human and everything but you'd think someone would man up once they've been around so many vampires. But my brothers are paying more attention to her than me. Except Subaru. He gets 10 points even though he already is my favorite. Same with Shuu he gets 20 points because he lets me skip school.

I ran outside to meet Chiyo. "It's gonna go if we don't hurry!" I nod at her comment as we both jump the school gate. I run straight into the direction of the ice cream van. "Luna watch out!" I hear Chiyo shout as I look up and notice I'm about to run into someone.

CRASH

"Hey watch it! Jesus- Luna?" I look up in shock. "Well if it isn't the dude who just randomly distances himself from his closest friends." I get made and show it to the blue haired male. I then turn around to ask Chiyo what she was going to get. But instead i'm greeted with no Chiyo BUT a teacher.

Oh joy.

========

"This isn't the first time ANOTHER Sakamaki has broken a rule this big. And I don't expect it to be the last time." I hear the principal sigh. "As for you Takashi, I expected better from a class rep." Takashi scoffs. "I never asked to be class rep." The principal returns he gaze to me. "I'm calling your household." I look wide eyed at the principal. "Wait wait wait wait. Why? I've done worse than this and I got off with it!" I yell. But to my dismay the phone had already been answered. "Yes hello?" When I get home. Reiji is going to be maaad.

=======

"I've officially given up on the families future good name." And thus ends the 2 hour lecture Reiji has SO kindly given me. "Just- This is the 5th time you've been suspended. If you didn't carry such an important name, you would've been suspended already." I just groan and go up to my room.

What the hell?

"Yui why the hell do you think you have the right to be in my room?" I glare at the oblivious human. "I- I saw Kanade-chan come in here early so I thought..." I grab her jumper and throw her out of my room. "Don't come close to my room. I don't need your disgusting human smell in here." I'm about to close my door but get stopped her grabbing my foot. "Why do you hate me so much Luna-Chan? Is there something I've done wrong." ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I kick her in the stomach making her let go of my foot and lie on the floor in agony. "You did something wrong. You lived."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book is really bad and I'm not offended if you think that this was the first thing I ever wrote but my most popular thing so like- can you guys like stop with the drugs?