#15~

I high key hate this book but it's so popular I don't have the guts to delete it
————————————

--3 MONTHS LATER-- (YES I KNOW TIME SKIP AAAH AT LEAST IS WASN'T 3 YEARS)

3 months have passed and Yuki, thank god, recovered super quickly! I visit him in hospital every so often with the gang (Chiyo, Takeshi, Sayuri). And apparently things at Chiyo's have gotten better and her sisters are more... Kind. Today though i'm just at home chilling with the triplets... AKA too scared to jump off Kanato's lap. I mean we were just messing around in game room when I felt tired and snuggled up with Kanato's lap. I'm soooo glad i'm his favorite otherwise i'd be dead meat. "Ne little rose~ wanna go shopping i'm boreeed." Laito said, he was in a green armchair with his chin relaxed on his fist. Well last time we went to shop together I nearly died soooo... "Me and teddy want to come too." Kanato chimes in. Ayato then stood up from his chair. "Hey if you guys go I guess Ore-sama will just have to come as well." He can never be honest can he? Eh I needed clothes anyway, I only had fancy dresses because of Laito that one time. So thus we left the house after telling Reiji. "Ayato carry meee!" I jump on his back causing Ayato to grunt in annoyance. "Jeez you don't give me much of a choice do you..."

---1 hour later---

"Lulu look at this dress. Teddy likes it a lot." Kanato pointed out a black and white dress. (up top!) Ooo I like it. I have a thing for Gothic Lolita, probably because of my brothers and the fact that they used to have an obsession of making me look like a doll. Not that I care, as long as they didn't treat me like a doll i'm all good. "Ne little rose~ all you wear is dark colors wear a bright color for once!" Laito says pointing out the bright isle. I would wear it but... Nah I don't have an excuse I just hate pink. "She should wear red!" Ayato jumps in. Yeah I don't care frankly... WELL whoever wanted to know what it's like shopping with 3 brothers, same age, same time. It's hell.

---On the way to school--- (I'M DOING A LOT OF TIMES SKIPS THIS CHAPTER. DEAL WITH IT)

So last night was interesting. Reiji came up to me and the others and said he needs to 'address' something important. Now today. School. History. Main focus in history? My life because it's gonna be history when I die in class today. "So why do I have to go to school again?" "because you can learn stuff there." "I can learn stuff on the internet what's the difference?" Subaru and me are walking to car, last 2 of the family. "Kanade!!!" I run to sit next to her in the limo. "Lu!" She hugs me as we start to move. I chat with Kanade about random stuff when I notice her uniform. "What the hell is that skirt?" Kanade looks at me like shes going to die. "I know right?! I tried ripping out some layers but..." She looks down in the direction of Reiji. "Actually Reiji you said you wanted to talk to us?" Reiji closes his book and pushes his glasses up. "Yes well actually it's directed to you Luna but I'm going to remind the others. We can only marry those who benefit this family." "Benefit?" I asked confused on what he meant by it. "Upper-class. So in other words. No marrying lower classes." Why is this directed to me? As if Subaru read my mind. "Why would this matter to Luna? She's 12." (VAMPIRE YEARS HUMAN YEARS IT MAKES HELLA SENSE TO ME) "BECAUSE. She has a few new friends now, don't you Luna?" I swear at the moment Reiji made my soul go back to hell. I'm not innocent I could never get into heaven pft. "Little rose eh?" "But I have no interest in dating, and like Subaru said I'm freaking 12 why would I date?" I look at Reiji with a 'are you serious' face. "Luna what i'm trying to say is. Don't fall in love." Kanade speaks up right at this moment. "Why would you say something like that?! If I was Luna I'd start hating you. You could just say to be careful who you fall in love with! No one, especially girls!" She looks maaad. "Tch you, human, have no say in this." Subaru looks pained in a way to hear this.

can't I just go to school in piece?

---At school---

"Takashi do you have a spare pencil I can borrow for the day? I- Well my brother broke mine whilst showing me how to do maths." Guess who's good at breaking stuff? Subaru. "Yeah sure here you go." He laughs. "Thanks." I drop dead on my desk. "Luna you don't talk to many girls do you?" I look at him in shock. "Well I prefer to avoid them, they always end up hurting me and end in fights everyday. Except Chiyo and Sayuri of course." He looks at me in shock. "Well I guess it's reasonable but.. I just wandered since you different to other girls."

Why does this happen t me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW ITS NOT AS LONG AS THEY NORMALLY ARE BUT I'M GOING SOMEWHERE FOR 2 DAYS AND WANTED TO GET OUT BEFORE MONDAY. And I'm not sure how i'm doing on the new chapters so comments would be appreciated since I do like to know if people are enjoying my stories. But thank you guys so much for so many reads and votes! I really means a lot to me.  Please keep reading this story. thank you!