#5~

LATER THAT DAY BECAUSE CAPS ARE FUN TO USE~

Ayato and me were in Reiji's room sitting down as Reiji gave us a lecture saying stuff like, 'You idiots!' or 'You need more manners' and 'Luna WHY DID YOU COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM IN YOUR PJ'S?! YOUR NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THAT NORMALLY' which is not true... sort of, i do it even if he says not to.

"So where is he now?" Ayato asks.

"Talking to the dead beat oldest..." Reiji said scoffing

"Eh Shuu IS kinda a bad tutor but i wonder if he's in trouble... I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO GO AWAY ITS LONELY!!" I said, guessing i said it a bit too loud because we all got called to the living room with everyone else.

"All of you seemed to do a good job on keeping the mansion safe but Luna and Ayato that was unacceptable behavior, if that wasn't me and someone else then you would have set a bad example on the Sakamaki manor." Father says in a mad tone and continued

"Luna. Since your still young i will let you off easily so go run 40 laps around the outside of the manor INCLUDING the garden. Ayato since you are setting a bad example for Luna and shouldn't be doing it in the first place so i will explain your punishment when everyone's gone Luna go start." I get that i'm in trouble but seriously?! 40 laps?! I'm 12! This is pure torture!!! Maybe I can get Subaru to carry me on his back for last 10 laps... Nope that's impossible. I'm going to die!

==========================================
after 39 laps of  running and 1 lap of eating cookies
on Subaru's  back
==========================================

"Luna are you sure your okay?? Your legs are going to be painful tonight so just tell Reiji before we go." Subaru said he was much more kind to me than anyone else I know because I kept pestering him for stuff. If I didn't he would have never been close to me. But all I know is that i'm bored out of my mind when the boys go to school and now father is here i dont know what to do because usually i go climb trees outside but now i get told off if i do that. Plus all father does is sit in his study which is so boring! I can't wait until next year so I can be in school with my Brothers. And life won't be so boring.

"Luna here, some medicine for you legs." Reiji give me some medicine and he goes to school (am i the only one who gets leg pains?? I am? okay...)

===============================
LATE THAT DAY IN LIVING ROOM
===============================

"Oreo that's unfair!! Gimme the last cookie!" I jump up trying to get the cookie in Ayato's grasp.

"Stop calling me oreo!! Then i'll give it to you!" Ayato say's holding it higher

"FINE!! Ayato...." I cringe at the sound of his name and to my disappointment, he eats the cookie at the end.

"Why?!!?!" I shout like its the end of the world. Then get hit by something on the head.

"There it's an oreo...tch" Ayato then leaves the room and Laito enters (I was thinking about putting Subaru but Laito hasn't had much scenes)

"Little rose~ We have a party that father is throwing so we need to go out and buy you more clothes~!" Laito says, really i'm not that freaked out course he's a perv but he has good sense in style for me which is super useful and creepy... But its useful.

=========================================================

I NEED TO MAKE THESE LONGER (Author be mad at her past self be like)