#9~

"you explain now Missy!" Chiyo shouts at me... "I'm not allowed to! Also I was only gone for 2 weeks!" I say walking into school with Chiyo, Sayuri and Takashi. "Chiyo... Maybe you should-" Sayuri starts. "AND YOUR BROTHERS HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE?!" Chiyo continues to shout at me. "6 now can we stop with the shouting? You've been doing it ever since you tackled me..." I say as we walk in school now. "Yeah I need to stop anyway because we're going to class now cya guys! " Chiyo walks away with Sayuri and I walk with Takashi to our homeroom. "That was a good way to start the morning." He laughs a bit. "Yeah I can already tell how fun lunch is gonna be." I say skipping to class with Takashi walking next to me. "Meh that's Chiyo for you always hyper." Takashi says and opens the door to homeroom and the next thing I know. "HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MANY HOT GUYS!?!" A group of girls asked me making me sweat drop. "First of all there all my brothers second of all. I don't think Kanato is hot I think he's more cute than hot." I say. "OMG you are soooo lucky!" No i'm not...

=============LE SKIP TO LUNCH CUZ I'M AGAIN THINKING ABOUT It================

"Ah finally freedom! Come on let's go find Chiyo and Sayuri." I say walking down the hall with Takashi. As we go outside to the school forest. "Hey Lu over here!" I see Sayuri and Chiyo waving as me and Takashi walk up to them. "Hey... wow your bento looks amazing Chiyo!" I say as I see what Chiyo has for lunch. "Heh thanks my lit- I mean older sister made it for me." Sound suspicious... I open my bento and greeted with cake candy and more cake. As Sayuri opens her she notices mine. "uh Luna your lun-" "WHY DID I LET KANATO MAKE ME LUNCH I SHOULD'VE STUCK WITH REIJI." They all laugh there heads off at my lunch and i'm here sucking a lollipop. I talk to them about my brothers and we get closer and closer until we see other people heading back to school. "Looks like we're going now." Sayuri starts putting everything away and Takashi taps my shoulder. "Hey we got history soon." Well... There goes my secret. "Don't worry the worst that can happen is people bully you for the rest of you life." Chiyo says. "So much help... I'll just try to stay unnoticeable." I walk off in a slump, I mean I can't skip so I have to go.

===========CLASS OF NIGHTMARES (aka every class)===========

"WHAT?!" I get a bunch of stares as everyone questions what just happend. "I see... We have his daughter in this class Luna Sakamaki." The teacher looks at me hiding behind my textbook. "heh I mean..." I stand up and run out of class it's the last class i'll be fine. I call the limo and wait for it to come, when it does I tell it to go fast. Now I feel bad... Because Takashi is my friend and he's gonna get my questions... He'll survive! Man I hate being the center of attention, it's so nerve racking!

The limo finally stops and I reach the mansion. They'll all be at school still... Meh i'll just wait and eat food. I walk in the mansion, and to the main room and see a wild Shuu sleeping on the couch a very common site. "Shuu? I thought you had school." I say lying on the sofa reading a book. "I could say the same to you." I look at him. "History." He looks at me. "Skipping." I sigh and continue reading with the presence of my lazy oldest brother.

===============================================================

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I hear Kanade's voice scream.. What happend now? "Oi! Your the one who did it!" I hear Ayato, Annnd childish fight going on like always. "Well i'm sorry for not going to class because I fell asleep in class!" Kanade shouts back. Ooo feisty one. "I don't care about that! What I care about is you getting me into trouble!" "You should've woke up!" Annnd here comes Subaru 3...2...1 "SHUT UP!" Right on queue Subaru! "Luna what are you doing home so early?" I hear Reiji behind me. "History" Is all I say and he walks away to his room. "Lulu! Come on I need to show you something!" Kanade pulls me to her room. "Hey I thought I was the puller!" I say hearing Kanade giggle and her red eyes sparkle.

"What is it?" I say playing with Ocean on her bed. "Come over here." I walk over to Kanade as I was told. She moves a painting in the room and reveals a hidden hole. "Oh my god! This is the room I've been looking for!" I say and crawl through the wall into a room full of candy. "This is my old stash I lost!" I say Kanade looks at me in shock but later comes in and we eat candy together. I lost this stash because this room has no real door, just the painting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"HeySubaruhowwasschoolminewasgreeeaaaathaveyouevertriedcandyfloss??It'samazing!!" I say SUPER fast. "Luna... Are you on a sugar rush?" He questions me as I jump on the furniture. "WhatnoIhaventhadasugarrushsinceIwas5!" I start jumping up and down. "Last time you had a sugar rush you..."

BANG

"Crashed into a wall because you didn't look around..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

SO some of you might know that this book is old and chapters have been pre made.