#4~

I wake up in Subaru's bed and see him in a chair...

"Morning Subaru. Try to not punch anything while HE's here I don't like it when your gone and punished..." I say getting up and leaving.

"Yeah okay I'll try... For you" He says. Subaru when i was a toddler was cold towards me the only reason i'm close to him now is because i pestered him about  everything since I felt awkward talking to other people because well they were older than me and i thought since Subaru was the 2nd youngest i could be closer to him.

FLASH BAAACK -ECHOS-

I run around the garden chasing a butterfly. (right now Luna is 6 and in present she's 12)

"Ne Luna Come here please..." My mother, Willow called me.

"Your farther... I might not be around as much anymore" She says looking around.

"But mama I don't understand..." I said on verge of tears. I love my mum she's my everything like my brothers, so when she says she's now going i'm sad.

"It's ok Luna i promise i'll see you again." Mama said cupping my cheeks and wiping the tears away. Mama called me Luna because she loved the moon and she was half italian. which made tiny Luna quarter Italian.

"Just stay with big brother Subaru and you'll be fine he has had it done to him so he is your best big brother to go to." My mother said. I never really talk to Subaru i normally hang out with the triplets when Ayato isn't busy otherwise just with Kanato and Laito.

"Yes mama but i'll miss you..." I say now watching my mother walk away into the house knowing even at such a young age like mine there as no point in trying to follow her so i end up running in the opposite direction to find Subaru. I end up finding him in front of a tower.

"Subaru! Help me!!" I say crying he looks shocked as i hug him

"Whats wrong?? Luna why are you crying???" He asked i explain to him

"M-mama said she won't be around m-m-much thanks t-t-o farther and mama said to come to you b-but i don't know why!" I said hugging and crying harder now as he held me.

SUBARU'S POV STILL IN FLASH BACK

Luna's crying... Because of that damn man he made his only daughter cry could he be any worse?! I thought he loved her...like he said at her birth of course Willow was his 'favorite' wife in a way so why is he doing this??

"Luna it's okay I promise everything will be alright just stay with your brother's." I said stoking her long hair to calm her down very embarrassed while doing it... Just glad the other's aren't here to see this I would never here the end of it.

TO DA PRESENT YOUR POV

-----

"I HATE BEING SO SMALL AHHHHH" I say throwing a fit around my room.

"Oi Luna what's up with you why are you throwing a fit??" Ayato comes in my room asking.

"...You know how I got a new wardrobe of clothes and shoes yesterday?" He nods."I'M STILL SO SMALL THAT NOTHING FITS ME" I say mentally crying, I am short for my age of 12.

"Well I mean... You weren't supposed to throw out all of your old clothes" Ayato says. " I thought i had grown..." I say

"Here just ask Reiji to tighten the waist for you it should fit you then... It's not like you've ever grown in other places." Ayato said stifling his laughs.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" I say chasing him out of my room.

"YOU HANG WITH SUBARU TOO MUCH LU" He says running into the hall of the main entrance.

the door opened. I tripped down the stairs. He was here... AND I LOOK LIKE I JUST CAME OUT OF A FOREST. I was in my pj's and  my hair crazy and HE'S here. Ayato looking at me as if it's the end of the world.

My god i'm going to get it from Reiji.

--------------------------------------------------------

Diabolik lovers giving a whole new perspective of bite me.

comment? follow? Vote?