Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.

HAILEY'S POV.

We all walked backstage and waited for Y/n while she changed. I couldn't help but think about her and the songs....The guys were right when they said that it was about me. I haven't told Y/n about myself and Justin breaking up cause I wouldn't be able to tell her without acting weird.

Kendall:"Hails?"She asked making me snap out of my thoughts.

Hailey'"Yeah?"I asked looking at her and the girls. They all gave me looks making me sigh"I'm fine guys"I said making them look at me and sigh.

Bella:"Hailey you have to tell Y/n about-"She was cut off by Y/n's dressing room door opening. Y/n walked to us and smiled making us smile back.

Gigi:"Hey superstar"She said making her laugh and shake her head.

Y/n:"Hey"She said giving us a small smile. God her smile....

Kylie:"So what do you wanna do?"She asked making Y/n shrug and drink her water.

Zayn:"Netflix and chill?"He suggested making us all nod. We drove over to Y/n's and changed into some sweats and made our way to the theatre and made our selves comfortable.

Abel:"So what movies?"He asked making us all think. Taco looked at us and smiled evilly.

Taco:"Scary movie!"He said making us girls shake our heads.

Kendall:"No!"She said making us nod. Y/n and them laughed making us glare at them.

Tyga:"Its fake!"He said making us sit back and shake our heads.

Bella'"We don't care! Its scary as fuck"She said making them laugh. They sat back and grabbed a blanket and looked at us. We looked at Y/n with pleading eyes making her sigh.

Y/n:"Girls its one scary movie and then we can watch all those romantic movies you like....."She said making us all look at each other debating if we should agree or not. I sighed and looked at them.

Hailey:"One movie!"I said making them laugh and nod. Everyone had their partner while I just sat there awkwardly looking away from Y/n. She looked at me and moved a little.

Y/n:"I got you"She said making my heart flutter a little. I moved next to her and sat down making her smile and switch the TV on. She searched for a movie while the girls and I hoped that she wouldn't find one.

Taco:"Let's watch conjuring 2"He said making our eyes go wide. I looked at Y/n and pouted as the movie started playing.

Hailey:"Y/n this is way to scary"I said making her stare at me and smile. She had a little sparkle in her eye and I would have blushed if I wasn't scared shitless right now.

Y/n:"Just relax....the guys and I are right here"She said making me huff and face the screen. She chuckled and moved closer to me making me blush a little.

The movie started and the girls and I were already counting the seconds it would be over. The screams and squeals that were escaping our mouths made the guys and Y/n laugh while we hit them and then hid our faces. I looked at Y/n and started whining.

Hailey:"Y/n I don't wanna watch this anymore"I said making them all look at me. The girls nodded while the guys just laughed it off.

Y/n:"Its twenty more minutes girls....."She said making them pout and hide their faces by the guys while I hid mines in a pillow. I felt the pillow being pulled away and Y/n's face appear. Yeah....she's definitely a teenage heartthrob.