Chapter 20

Halle's P.O.V.:

It was 7:03 and this thing felt heavy in my áss. It looks like Anastasia isn't coming home and I'm beyond glad because it would be really embarrassing if she came and saw me on the bed on all fours with my butt towards the ceiling because I'm afraid to sit on it.

I hear the ding of my text alert from the nightstand and went for it. It was a text from Harry.

call me when your gonna remove it. We're gonna try something new.

something new, my body began to tingle.

Harry's POV.:

As soon as I left I wanted to turn back and fück her into next week but I didn't, instead I decided not to go back to work and call Hannah.

I was watching T.V when the doorbell rang. I opened it and I was meet with a 'sexified' Hannah. She stood in a light brown trench coat a pair of red stilettos and black stockings. Here hair was done in loose curls and her red lipstick covered bottom lip was between her teeth.

"Good evening sir I'm lost and I don't know where I am. Can I use your phone?", she said while batting her eyelashes.

"Of course. Come in."

she walked into my living room and started looking around it like she hasn't seen it many times before. She walks to me then stood directly in front of me and began running her hand down my chest.

"when can I get that call sir?"

"Soon, but your gonna have to do something for me first. Show me what that pretty mouth of yours can do."

"ok"

she got on her knees and started to rub me over my pants, then she undid the button and pulled down my zipper. With a bewildered expression she said,

"Sir your still dead."

"Guess you'll just have to put in some extra work."

she looked at me for a few seconds, got back on her feet then undid the belt and buttons that closed the coat. The coat fell to the floor exposing the sexy black red bow lace bustier corset that she had on. Damn she looked hot.

"How's this", she asked in a flirty tone.

"It's a start."

she slowly got back on her knees and took me out of my open pants. She began kissing around my head then she licked me from the base up.

"You better hurry up if you want that phone call", I said in an urgent tone.

Then, in a second, she took me whole in her mouth and began  bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

"Mhmm, good girl."

She was taking me in so deep that her nose was brushing against my pubic hair. Her head began bobbing faster and I knew if she continued we wouldn't get to go to the fun part.

"Fück, Halle stop before I come all over your pretty little face."

Hannah stopped suddenly and got back on her feet. She had a hurt look on her face but I don't really care, it's not like she doesn't know I'm just using her for sex. As my motto says,"Nothing in life is permanent."

come Hannah its time to have some real fun.

A/N

another update yayyyy. Hopefully there will be another tomorrow. If you like my story you can check out my other story called 'mine' that I will be posting the prologue for today. I haven't really made up a description yet but it goes something like this:

After her now former best friend raped her her life had been filled with depression and lost. Years later she and what's left of her family have been captured by him, her former best friend who is now a rich drug lord. He will stop at nothing to have her to himself forever.

so all of you guys who love a good obsession story I think this is right for you . And I would really appreciate your feedback.