Chapter 17

I came by his place at 6:38 because if I came earlier he would be at work.

He answered door in his grey work pants, a navy blue work shirt that has been rolled up at the sleeves and a red tie loosened around his neck.

" What's wrong", he said with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Can I please have my phone sir?"

"I dont have your phone."

"I know you texted Louis."

"I didn't text your little boyfriend."

With a sigh I said,"can I please come in?"

He moved a side allowing me entrance. I went in and stood by the kitchen counter while he took a seat on the sofa.

"Halle."

" Yes sir?"

"come here."

With an eye roll I went into the living room he beckoned me over with his index finger. When I stood right in front of him between his open legs he said," How do you feel about lesbian sex?"

My cheeks turned Scarlett when I looked at his face and saw that he was serious and waiting for an answer.

"U-umm I don't know, maybe? Why are you asking?"

"Just asking."

"How about you give me my phone?"

"How about you suck my dïck?"

"W-what?"

"You heard me. Would you want me to get the paddle instead?"

"No... is this suppose to be some type of punishment?"

"A really fücking good one, for being clumsy and rolling your eyes at me when I called you. You know how much females I know would kill just to see my dick?"

After a moment of hesitation I got on my knees and got leveled with his clothed penis, come on who wouldn't want to suck it?

Slowly I undid his pant belt, buckle and zipper. Beneath his grey calvin Klein underwear I saw a huge lump. I nervously pressed my palm against his semi erected penis over his underwear, a groan came from him then he shifted.

I looked up at him and he nodded at me giving me permission to continue.

I reached my hand beneath his boxers and grabbed him my hand brushed against his coarse pubic hair. Another groan came from him. I pulled him from beneath his underwear and found myself face to face with his huge monster. I bit my lip while I looked at it mesmerized and a little worried.

I leaned over a bit and took his pink almost red tip into my mouth.

"Fuck...", he moaned.

I started to bob my head until I heard," Fück Halle no teeth."

My cheeks scarletted but I continued just with less teeth. He wrapped my hair up in one of his hand behind my head and began to pump his hips upward in my mouth making more and more of him come in my mouth. When my mouth couldn't take anymore I wrapped my hand around his remaining length and started to pump upward, something I saw from a porno flick once. After a while of doing this Harry moaned " shït Halle I'm about to cüm." Then I felt a warm sticky substance hit the back of my throat. I swallowed since it was already down there. I removed him from my mouth and looked up at him. He had beams of sweat on his forehead and a lol of satisfaction in his eye accompanied by a lazy smirk on his face. It felt good to know that I satisfied Harry. He reached his had down to my cheek then rubbed it softly with his thumb. "Your phone is tapped beneath the kitchen counter"

With a wide smile I went to retrieve it.

A/N:

How was it? Oh and thx for making this book have 30 thousand plus reads 300 plus votes and 70 plus comments. I really appreciate it. So keep on reading, voting, commenting or all of the above.

-Ashely