Chapter 15

Halle's P.O.V:

"Um s-sir what are you gonna do with that?", I asked but he didn't answer he just continued walking to the bed painstakingly slow with that thing in his hand.

When he reached the head of the bed he said,"babygirl if I were you I'd keep my mouth shut.", he said looking at me daring me to respond.

He leaned over and undid the bindings on my hands releasing them from the headboard of the bed.

"Get up Halle."

I did as I was told and stood awkwardly in front of the bed. He sat at the edge of the bed then called me to stand right in front of him. I walked over and he grabbed my hand and forcefully dragged me down making me drap over his legs on my belly. His knees were poking my belly making it really uncomfortable.

"H-harry what are yo- oww"

I felt immense pain spreading throughout my äss cheek, tears stung my eyes immediately.

"Didn't I tell you not to open your eyes? And didn't I tell you not to call me that.

"I'm-sob-sorry-sob."

"You'll be."

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

Every slap I received from that thing he kept on repeating the same thing "Be good for me."

The tears were running hard, real hard and the sobs that came from my mouth were way more than loud.

"Halle, tell me how you feel right now."

I didn't answer just continued crying.

"Halle tell me how you fücking feel!".

"Everything-wails-hurts."

"Good, next time you disobey you won't be getting off so easily."

He placed me on the bed so that I was lying on my side he got up, his erëction prominent. He was fücking turned on by this.

"Halle I'll be in the car waiting to take you home."

I took my clothes and met Harry by his B.M.W. The whole car right back to my dorm was quite only the sounds of our breathes being heard. Sitting felt really uncomfortable for me seeing that my äss still hurt from my "punishment".

He dropt me off at the gate and sped off down the road. I went up to my dorm. Anastisa wasn't here yet so I decided to take a bath. I went in the bathroom and stripped myself of my clothing leaving me completely nude. I stood in front of the mirror on top of the bathroom sink and took in my appearance. Redish-purpleish marks littered my neck, and a line starting from my neck to below my navel. I turned around and my äss cheeks were a dark shade of red. Looking at the marks left on my body by Harry, I kinda liked it.

A/N

Helloooooo guess whose not dead :D. Ok so there it is. Short Ik ( they usually are so yeah.) I'd like to hear what you think. And the picture at the top is Bebe Rexha played as Anastasia

-Ashely