Chapter 5

Halle's P.O.V:

He walked away and left the door open so I followed. Suddenly something tackles me to the ground and starts licking my face. It's Sparky, Harry's

German shepherd. I'm surprised he did this, I expected him to bark and try to bite me since the last time I saw him I was 17 years old. When I finally got to get up from under Sparky Mr. Styles was no where in sight. So I took a seat on the large brown leather sofa and looked at my surroundings. The living room was nice, really nice. There were light patterned tiles on  the floor,

A love seat, two single sofas, a recliner and a beanbag chair all brown and leathery.

there was a huge plasma on the hazel coloured wall. You could see the white themed kitchen from the living room. Mr. Styles emerged from a door to the right of me. His hair was brushed back off his forehead and he wore a black suit with a red stripped tie. "I'll be back around 9:30",he said in a rather serious tone, he left shortly after. Well now its me, Sparky and this house for seven hours.

It's only eight p.m and so far I've walked Sparky and comed his fur, made and ate two ham sandwiches, had a 2hr long conversation with my mom about what happened at school and watched four episodes of pretty little liars. 8:50 p.m. I think I'm gonna die if I sit here for another minute and Sparky was not much company, I knew I should've brought a book or something. I decided to tour the house. No one would mind right? I got up and left Sparky on the sofa watching some show on the food network. I went through the door where I saw Harry emerge from earlier. When I walked through the door I saw a long flight of stairs. On the white walls along the stairs were a bunch of pictures including the Mona Lisa, Stary night and The Screaming Lady. Finally I made it up those darn stairs. There was a long hall with about ten wooden doors. I opened the one directly in front of me , it was a storage closet. I opened the one directly to its right, it was a guest room , it looked amazing. Everything was in my favorite color, purple. The walls, the bed sheets, lamps. I walked out and closed the door.

A door to the very last corner of the hall intrigued me. The door was black. I walked towards it and opened the door and got inside It was dark, I felt around for a light switch and finally found one.

I was stunned no words could describe what I saw. The room was painted red and the floor was blood red, there were pictures on the walls of ladies undressed, bondaged, gagged. There's a bed in the centre of the room with deep red sheets. Racks upon racks of what I assume are whips and cuffs and and and... I don't even know what the fück to say. Suddenly the door opened behind me. ". What can I say , I love the color red."