Chapter 19

Hello everyone, I'm soooooooooooo sryy that I haven't been updating. It's just that I had exams and I needed to focus and actually study. The studying payed off tho caused I passed most of my exams yay!!!. Enjoy and plz feel free to vote and/or comment.

Halle's POV:

It's been two days since the incident. I have twenty missed calls and thirty two messages. Seven of the missed calls and ten of the messages from Louis the rest from Harry. I don't know if I could face either of them every again. I don't deserve Harry, although we aren't officially together I still feel like I betrayed him cause I kinda cheated on him. And then there's Louis, I can kiss that friendship goodbye.

I can't seem to focus on anything, not even studying. I'm in the dorm alone, thoughts to keep me company thoughts I wish I could get rid of.

suddenly I hear a loud rapping on the door. It's probably Anastasia, maybe she forgot her keys. I got up off my bed and open the door to a brooding...Harry. He looked so angry and he was giving me a look that could probably make a small child have nightmares.

"S-sir what are you doing he-"

" Why haven't you been returning my calls?!"

" I-I'm sorry I had exams."

" Bullshït, your lying to me now! I use to come to this fücking school remember. Now tell why haven't you been returning my calls and this time I want the truth!"

His face was red with anger and the veins in his neck were bulging, I was scared.

I contemplated lying to him again but then I realized it was no use. He would figure it out anyway and I'm not good at lying.

"Ok sir, but can we talk inside please.", I'm surprised people haven't come out of their dorm room to watch us.

I step aside to allow him to enter. He stands by the window with his arms crossed and I take a seat on the bed. As I'm about to speak I look anywhere but him, afraid to see his reaction.

"Um I haven't been returning your call because I feel guilty."

He doesn't respond so I continue," I kinda sorta cheated on you."

sixty seconds? Two minutes an hour? I don't know. Silence, that's all I'm greeted with. I steal a glance at him and wished I hadn't .His nostrils are flared, his jaw his tense, his pupils have contracted his hands are fists.

Finally he asked in a deadly calm way, "who?"

I hesitate to tell him.

"Who!"

"Louis."

I thought it wasn't possible but his stance got scarier.

" I'm gonna kill that motherfùcker."

" No Harry, We didn't have sex. We just kissed and I was the one who kissed him first."

"Why?"

" I dont know, it just happened."

suddenly it seemed as if he calmed down then says, " Ok Halle, things happen. I forgive you."

With a confused expression I ask, "Really."

"Mhm."

we walks over to the door then locks it with the lock then walks over to the bed and takes a seat beside me.

"Get up and take of your pants and panties. I'm gonna spank you."

How did I not know? Of course I wouldn't get of the hook that easy. Although I had a foreboding feeling I was very aroused, more aroused than I was the last time.

After preparing myself mentally for what was about to happen I got up wordlessly and started to unbuttoned and unzip my pants. Harry's eyes never leave my body as I slowly carry my pants down my legs then put my fingers in the waistband of my panties and pull them down my legs leaving from my waist down bare. I hear a gasp from Harry and my face turns the color of a tomato. I look up at him and he's looking back at me. Then he reaches into his pockets and and take out a silver object that looks sorta looks like a large weirdly shaped bullet with a chain attached to the end, and places it on the bed beside him.

"Come. Lye over my knee."

I slowly walk over to him and lye over his knee as he requested.

"Halle, do you know why I'm gonna spank you?"

"yes."

"Why?"

" Because I cheated."

" Yes but not only that. You lied and called me Harry. I'm gonna spank you eight times. If you can't handle it tell me to stop and I will."

I nod

"Your mouth Halle, use your mouth."

"Yes sir."

Smack!

"Ow"

without warning the first hit came , then the second until it was over.

My ass stings and Harry's knee's and erection are squeezing and poking my stomach. Unshed tears filled my eyes and my lips quiver. Harry did not go easy on me and his smacks were way harder than the last time.

"Fück Halle I'm so hard right now. I wanna fück you into next week right now but I won't. Your punishment isn't over."

Harry takes up the bullet like object.

" This is a butt plug", oh," I'm gonna put this in your ass and your not gonna take it out until ten o' clock tonight. I trust you to obey."

He puts the plug in his mouth and sucks on it. When he takes it out it's glistening with his spit.

"Before I put this in you I'm gonna stretch you. It might feel weird but it won't hurt too bad."

Although I was still recovering from the spanking I was excited, excited to try something new. Then I felt it the weird sensation of his index finger in my àsshole. It's a odd yet filling feeling then I felt a second finger enter me. A moan left my mouth as he began to move his fingers in and out of me.

"Argh, sir."

I hear a groan from him . Then too quickly he's out of me. A whine comes from me missing the pleasant intrusion of his fingers.

Then he says in a husky low voice," I gonna put in now."

I felt the cold metal against my hole and it being pushed into me. It stretched me more than his finger and I almost came at the feeling.

"fück."

Then he spanked me right on my sex gently and I moaned again.

"Language baby. I'm gonna leave now, I have to get back to work."

Then he gently eases me off of him.

"No, please don't go.", I whine.

"I really have to go and it's a part of the punishment. Remember dont take it out until ten. And don't pleasure yourself all your come should be for me."

Then he leaves. It's gonna be a long night.

A/N: Well this is my form of an apology. I think