Chapter 13

Dedicated to her for helping me write this chapter and for being an awesome friend!!! ILysm💓

Halle's P.O.V:

I'm at Harry's door contemplating on whether I should go in. I stood there for five more minutes thinking. It was the beginning of spring so you could hear the birds chirping and smell the newly blossomed flowers. I took a deep breath, pulled down my skirt and knocked on the door.

He stood there shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist exposing his V-line with water gently dripping from his hair towards his firm, toned torso. I stood there with my mouth open.

"Come in", he said in a low tone.

"I've made my decision", I said nervously.

He smiled slightly and said"I know."

He led me towards his office and I frowned and said," can't we go somewhere more casual?"

He looked at me for a couple seconds then said," Ms. Taylor I am a legitimate business man and I take my business very serious."

"Says the man in a towel", I said looking down at his towel begging in my mind for him to show me what's beneath. I didn't have to wait long because he instantly removed his towel allowing it to fall on the floor. I felt myself blush deeply when I saw his semi erected boy part. "Not so much talk now."

I didn't intend to answer. He suddenly walked over to me and grabbed my ass cheeks and placed me on the dark, large mahogany wood table in his office and parted my legs simultaneously. He crashed his lips against mine. He lick my bottom lip with his tongue silently commanding me to allow him entrance, I complied. His tongue fought against mine for dominance.His obviously won. He left my lips then began to assault my neck, his tongue darting out to lick my neck . He began to suck were my neck meets my collar bone. A moan left my lips. I felt his naked, hardening male part poking against my inner thigh. He left my neck and brought his lips to my ear," Now everyone knows your mine."

He sucked on my earlobe. I felt my panties get saturated by the female juices slowly exiting my vagina. It felt like there was a huge coil in my stomach , God I hate this feeling yet I never want it to end.

He pulled away from me leaving me on the office table flushed. He went around the other side of the table then took out the same papers from the other night along with an black ink pen.

"Ms. Taylor I believe this is why your here." He handed me the papers along with the pen.

Did he really stop this for me to sign some papers. I hurriedly dud a brief run through of the paper. It stated:

Mr.Harry Edward Styles is now the dominant of Ms. Halle Scott Taylor his submissive. She will comply to the rules as followed:

1. Halle is only allowed to refer to Mr. Styles as Mr.Styles or Sir.

2.Halle is not allowed to curse in the presence of Mr. Styles.

3.Halle will listen and comply to any non lethal command given to her by Mr. Styles.

4. Halle should never mention this contract to anyone at all.

If any of the rules are broken punishment will be distributed accordingly by Mr. Styles.

This contract could be broken at any time if submissive, Ms. Taylor can not handle it.

I thought the the contract would be much more demanding than that. I took up the pen and signed where is I should on the papers. While I was doing this Harry studied me intently looking for any hesitations I'm my movement I looked at him and handed the papers back to after I finished signing. He took the pen from me and signed were he's suppose to sign. He looked at me then said," I glad u made the right decision and remember this contract can be broken at any time if you can't handle it"

"I understand completely", I said in a whisper.

"I think you should leave now."

He took up his towel from the floor and wrapped it back around his waist. He led me to the door, I left his place feeling accomplished