Chapter 14

Halle's P.O.V:

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone alarm. Realizing I was 28 minutes later than I usually woke up I rushed to the bathroom. While showering I remembered the events that took place yesterday allowing a smile to appear on my face.

I arrived at class 2 minutes later than I usually do. I didn't see Louis on my way from the cafe today. I was disappointed cause I really wanted to talk to him.

Another odd thing that happened today Is that Anastasia arrived early today, just before the bell but Mr. Freeman didn't come at all.

Everyonew was glad for the free class except I. I decided to look over some stuff for the next class.

I got home early today cause the teachers had a meeting with the principal today. I got out my book and decided to study a little more when I felt my phone vibrate since it was on silent.

Harry:

Meet me at my place at 7:00

Me:

yes sir

I reached over at Harry's earlier than he said, 5:34 to be exact.

I knocked on the door and was greeted with an smirking Harry dressed in a black T-shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Someone's a little eager", he said.

I looked down on my feet starting to feel the blush forming on my face.

"Come in and follow me", he said walking ahead.

we walked up the familiar flight of steps and entered his bedroom which consisted of an king sized bed covered in silk, grey duvets, a crystal chandelier , a white wooden night stand that has a white glass lamp on top, a white wooden dresser and wooden floors. The walls were painted the same shade of grey as the bed sheets.

He went and sat at the edge of the bed while I stood there standing awkwardly at the door.

"Aren't you going to come in.", he said.

I entered his room and stood at the window facing him.

" Halle your a virgin ."

"Yes sir"

"Good."

" Take off your clothes but stay in your underwear I wanna try something with you."

I looked at him for a second inhaled deeply and started to undress. This is what I signed up for. Literally.

After I finished undressing he told me to lie on the bed. He went into his closet to retrieve something, it was a red tie with white stripes.

" Umm sir what are you going to do with that ?", I asked.

" No questions."

I listen and kept my mouth shut.

" Hold your hands against the headboard."

I did as I was told. He started to tie my hands on the head board with the tie he got.

I began to become very curious of what his intentions were but I didn't dare ask a question are say anything about it.

He took a small sliver knife from his back pocket which I can't believe I didn't notice before.

"Close your eyes and keep them shut",he said.

I hesitated a little but after the look he gave me daring me to disobey him I quickly closed my eyes.

"Now Halle do you trust me?"

I thought about that question.

"Y-yes sir."

"You shouldn't 

I felt his lips connect with my collar bone, licking and biting then I felt the tip of the cold blade of the knife at the base of my neck. A whimper in both fright and pleasure escaped my lips. I had the overwhelming urge to open my eyes but I know it wouldn't end well. For me.

I felt the knife slide down my body, not hard enough to break skin but just enough to leave a mark. Another whimper escaped. The knife was now at the valley of my breast.

Harry stopped his assault on my neck now solely focusing on the knife as far as I can feel.

"Would you like me to stop?"

"No sir"

he slid the knife further down my body reaching below my stomach, right at the band of my underwear. Sliding it from left to right, taunting me.

The anticipation was killing me I couldn't take this anymore. I opened my eyes.

"why did you open yours eyes did I tell you not to!", why is he upset that I opened my eyes!

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I, I was just curious."

"Well dear curiosity killed the cat."

"Why does it matter that I opened my eyes?"

"You said you trust me. I wanted to see if it was true."

He paused daring me to say something. I didn't.

He got up and went out the room. He came back minutes after with a leather bat like thing.Now I was worried

A/N

This is suppose to be the whole chapter so I dont really know what happened. I just realized the error