Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V:

Those people are so fücking snobby and fake. Throughout the whole dinner all they talked about was money, money and more fücking money. After five hours of sitting and getting hit on by business partner's wives it was finally over. I hurried home. I got inside ready to face that heavenly masterpiece again . When I got to the living room I saw Sparky on the sofa watching 'chopped'. Where is she? I went upstairs and was about to go in my bedroom when I saw my other room door open. I went to close it, but then I saw her staring at my ... stuff.

Halle's P.O.V:

His suit jacket is off , his white dress shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, his tie is loosen , his hair is messy, it's like everytime I see this man he's sexier than the last.

He looked angry but he wasn't acting hostile maybe he was amused by the expression on my face." You like what you see", he asked in a voice that made my nïpples harden and a bone chilling shiver run down my spine. " Umm w-what are those", I asked. "My tools", he replied. "For", I asked. By this time there was only a small amount of space left between us, " pleasuring", he replied. Without thinking I asked," how?"

"you'll find out soon enough", he in that same low husky voice he used earlier.

"wha-", before I could finish my question he said," here", while putting a $100 note in my hand out his wallet." You best be leaving now before I change my mind."

A/N

a double update for just how srry I am.