Chapter 9

Halle's P.O.V:

What the hell is he talking about?

"What do you mean", I asked. He started to smirk at me.

"Listen Halle I know you find me attractive." I wanted to say something but I just couldn't because he wasn't lying. Was it that obvious?

He continued," I find you rather attractive myself" what?

"I know you think about me and what you could do to me on a daily basis."

"How did you know?", I slammed my hands over my mouth, shït I said that out loud. His smirk made a second appearance for the evening.

"Don't worry I do too." He gave me a look that made my panties dampen immediately.

"I have a way that both of us could satisfy our needs." He poured the wine into both of the glasses and offered me one, I declined it but he just left it on the table and chugged his. " Listen I know you and your mom aren't the most fortunate people but I have alot to give, if you give me what I want I'll give you what you want."

"And what do you?"

"Sex" the words hung heavily in the air finally falling on my listening ears, I went straight for the alcohol on the table chugging it down allowing my throat to burn.

when he realize that I wasn't planning on replying he asked," What do you think", he quirked an eyebrow up at me awaiting my answer.

I my brain is telling me to say no then leave and never come back again, but what if an opportunity like this never comes again?

"Do you need time to think about this?" I nodded my head yes. He gave me that look again and then he said in a husky voice," then let me encourage you to make the right decision."

He got up from the recliner an sat beside me on the couch, not an inch of space left between us. He put his hand on my thigh with not one innocent intent. His hand started to go higher and higher up my thigh reaching ny inner thigh. I froze like a deer caught in the headlights. He fingers brushed lightly across my aching center an involuntary moan left my lips. He brought his lips to my ear and said,"why did you have to wear jeans today?" In that moment I was asking myself the exact same thing. He allowed his soft moist lips to lightly brush on the shell of my ear. He slowly undid my pants. I was shaking what was to come next when my phone alarm went. I cursed under my breath as I literally heard the mood being broken. "I think you should leave, come back when you've made the decision", he said.