Chapter 10:

Halle's P.O.V:

It's been a week since I've last seen Harry, he hasn't called, texted, anything. He didn't try to contact me in any way. I decided that I'm gonna call him.

On the second ring he answered.

"Umm, hello it's-"

"What do you want?"

"Well I was-"

"Did you come up with an answer?"

"No but-"

"Then don't call me."

And with that he hung up on me. Well that hurt, alot. Why was he being so rude.

I haven't seen blondie since the night she came in intoxicated which has been a while. I wonder where she's been? She didn't even come to English class.

Her side of the room was really messy and I couldn't stand to see it so I cleaned it. I spread her bed and swept the floors. Under her bed was dusty and had all of use condoms and some small packets containing.... flour?

***************************************************************************************************

I got to class two minutes late today just because the cafe was extra packed and Louis and I were having a really nice chat in the halls. At least the English teacher isn't here, he always seems to be late. I took my pens and English books out of my book bag and waited. 5 minutes later blondie, I need to find out her name, walks in. She wore a light blue pleated skirt reaching her mid thigh and a tight white v-neck that shows alot of cleavage. Her hair is straightened going down her shoulders. Mr. Brands, the English teacher, follows. Blondie takes her usual seat at the back. "Good morning class please take out your textbooks and turn to page 56."

I did what the class was told and turned to the page, blondie on the other hand just sat there.

"Anastashia", the teacher said looking directly at blondie, oh so that's her name, "where is your textbook?"

She looked at the teacher with raised eyebrows and an increasing smirk on her face then replied," I left it" the teacher laughed to himself silently then continued addressing the class.

I was in my room picking out my outfit for the next day when my text alert started playing from my phone.

Louis:

Hey Halle

Me:

Hey Lou, wassup?

Louis:

well, I was wondering if you'd like to grab dinner with me tomorrow night?

Is he asking me out on a date?

Me:

u mean like a date?

Louis:

Maybe

I thought about this for awhile Louis is nice and good looking so why not

Me:

ok, What time?

Louis:

I'll meet you outside the campus back gate at 8

I'm going on a date with a hot guy. Yay to me.

my text alert tang again

Harry:

Come by my place tomorrow at 8:00 pm sharp.

A/N

SOOOOO HOW WAS IT. I realized mg chapters were really short so I decided to double update anytime I update. Thx for the votes and comments I've been receiving. They really make my day to know that people actually like reading this. So thx u!!!

-Ashely