Chapter 12

Harry's P.O.V:

Why was Halle with Louis, are they dating ? Why am I so fücking angry. "Fück" I yelled , my hands griping the steering wheel incredibly tight, and now this fücking traffic. "Fück this",I made an illegal U-turn.

Hannah's P.O.V:

There are no good shows on I've been channel surfing for like 10 minutes.

knock, knock

I looked at the T.V to check the time, 12:05 a.m it read, who would visit me at this hour? I took up the baseball bat that I rested near the door just for these types of situations like this, or close to this.

I slowly opened the door to reveal a frustrated looking Harry. I dropped the bat immediately. "What's wrong?", he stepped past me into my house.

Harry's P.O.V:

"No time for chit-chat Hannah take off your clothes before I rip them off."

She removed her night gown leaving her in her undergarments. Looked like she was prepared for this because she wore this purple lacy . I kept on imaging Halle in it how she look. Shit!! Why am I thinking of Halle now, I need to get my dick into Hannah right now. She slowly removed her under set looking me straight in the eye, doing the thing I use to find so sexy.

"On the couch, hands and knees now before I cüm all over you!" She obeyed. I undid my pants and took out my manhood. I got on the couch and eased into her, a loud moan coming from her vocal cords.

I went impossible deep into her, I was at an angle were each thrust I made into her I felt my balls hit between her legs. "Harrryyyy", she screamed I was on the verge of cüming but she beat me to it, after a few more thrust I came in my condom. I pulled out of her reliving myself of the sperm filled condom.

I got up and started to put on my pants.

"" Your leaving so soon?", she asked . "Yes", I answered.

I left her house and got into my car , bit I still felt like I wanted to kill something and I also had another feeling. Was it .... guilt? But why?

Harry's GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara