Chapter 11

Halle's P.O.V:

I couldn't focus on one thing today but Harry and Louis. I didn't see Louis today and Harry didn't even bother to call or text me.

should I go out with Louis and miss what Harry has to say or go over to Harry's place after the he treated me. It is 6:30pm and I haven't made my decision yet. After a hard debate with myself I finally came to a decision. I texted him.

Me:

I can't make it I have alot of homework yo complete.

***********************************************************

I stood at the campus back gate waiting for him. It's now 8:03, he's three minutes late, then I saw a black Honda City pull up in front of me, the windows were up and tilted really dark.

Louis came out and stood at the passenger door. He looked so sophisticated in his white long sleeve button up, black slacks and black leather shoes. Although I didn't know where we were going in glad I wore something semi formal, my knee length navy blue sun dress. I approached him and he opened the passenger door.

"you look beautiful", he said while smiling as I got in the car.

I responded with a simply," thanks you don't look too bad yourself", he laughed to himself while getting into the divers seat. He turned the key in the ignition then headed towards wherever our destination.

*****************************************************************************************

Louis pulled up in front of a big blue and gold building with a big black sign reading" The Jewel Royale" in big, bold, gold letters at the front.

A valet came and took Louis keys after Louis tipped him. The restaurant looked so classy with fine art covering the walls, wooden circular head tables covered with white table cloths with black chairs surrounding them while sophisticated and elegantly dressed males and females sat on them, a bouquet of red roses graced each table. Now I was starting to feel out of place and it didn't help when the lady at the front desk looked at Louis with a smile an then looked at me like I was some lost puppy. She searched for our reservations then led us to a booth with two extra chairs. I never paid much time to it.

Dinner was going really well, Louis and I talked about some of the teachers and how bad they could get since he was a senior, I talked about my barely around roommate and my  teachers. Only ones or twice during dinner so far did we have an awkward silence when we would run out of things to say.

Louis was telling me about when this guy shït his pants in his class when I saw him walk through the door. He was dressed in a long sleeved black button up, black skinny jeans and a black tie. He walked past the lady at the desk with a red haired girl in an ankle length maroon turtle neck dress following behind.

Shit! What am I suppose to do now ?

"Harry, Harry", I heard Louis call from the table. We made eye contact for a split second then he started to walk in our direction with the girl from the orientation following.

"Shit", I cursed under my breath.

Louis got up from his chair and shook Harry's hand. " What's up Harold, hey red head", Louis said.

"Good evening Lewis", Harry said.

" Fück you", said Hannah, if that's her name.

Everyone took a seat except me because I was already sitting. Louis talked first," Harry, Hannah", I was right that's her name," this is my date-"

" Halle, I know who she is." Harry interjected cutting of Louis.

"How do you know her?"

"She's my dog sitter", lets agree to disagree.

The dinner went on, I long forgotten from everyone's train of thought. I felt like an intruder rather than Louis' date...the fourth wheel.

"Hey babe", Hannah said, Harry looked her way, "I gotta leave ok." She got up and made her way to the exit.

I looked down at my meal and suddenly found the steamed veggies on my plate really interesting. While the other diners conversed I sat there playing with my food. I felt his eyes boring holes through my brain so I looked up to meet his hard stare.

" um Louis I'm gonna go use the bathroom."

I excused myself from the table. I went into the bathroom assigned for females. The door flew open behind me then Harry slipped in with a wide smile on his face, bit not the friendly kind and a mischievous glint in his eye. He started to advance toward me slowly till my back hit the wall not knowing I was moving backwards. He was so close to me now, I could smell his expensive colonge and his minty breath fanned my face when he said ," hows the homework going?"

I felt awkward and nervous at the same time. I caught my bottom lip between my teeth not knowing whether th leave or stay here.

Suddenly I felt his lips crash against my own, tangled together in a lustful kiss, not a hint of passion or tenderness but he didn't try to permit his tongue. He pullled away leaving me panting with... need?

He looked at me with darken irises and dilated pupils due to lust then he stormed out of the bathroom not even spearing me a second glance.