Chapter 7

Halle's P.O.V:

Right now I'm at the dorm trying to do next week's homework, but I can't seem to finish. The whole day all I could think about was that room, those paintings, that man, his words," before I change my mind", "You'll find out soon enough", what the hell does that mean? I want to know and I don't want to know at the same time. Why didn't he set another day for me to sit his dog. Did I not do a good job the last time ? Is that why he gave me so much money? Is it because I found out about his room?

Suddenly I heard my room door open. Why are doors always suddenly opening?

A blond haired girl came through the door, the same from English class. She's my roommate?

She was wearing a plaid black and white dress. This girl obviously. Likes plaid. She was showing alot of cleavage and legs. Her hair was down and messy and she reeked of alcohol. She just plopped down on the other bed face down ignoring my presence. Well that answers a question, if only it answered the rest.

*******************************************************************************************************

I couldn't sleep for mist of the night all I could think of were panty wetting fantasies of Harry, and plus miss blondie over there wouldn't stop snoring. I woke up exhausted and grumpy, grumpy about two things , the fantasies not being real and and barely getting any sleep.

After almost a hour's wait I finally got my coffee and doughnut. I was walking on campus trying to unwrap my doughnut without spilling my coffee when out if nowhere a body collided with mine. My uneaten doughnut is on the floor along with my now empty disposable coffee cup. I looked up and saw a boy, he looks to be a student. His hair was short and brown, his eyes a memorizing blue. Little speckles of hair was lining his jaw and circulating his lips, his pink lips to be exact. His white V-neck was now stained with my warm beverage. He looked up from my ruined shirt and said,"sorry for spilling your breakfast", was he really apologizing for something he didn't do.

"No", I said,"sorry for ruining your shirt I should've looked were I was going."

"It's Okay." (A/N: SIGH Y CAN'T MOST PEOPLE BE THAT NICE?)

"How can I make it up to you?"

"Well you can start by telling me your name?"

"Halle Taylor, you?"

"Louis Tomlinson."