Chapter 18

A/N First off HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I hope u guys have a good and prosperous year and eat alot of cake and food and get fat!!!!

Halle's P.O.V:

I'm sitting at a restaurant across from the university's campus with Louis, bit its NOT a date. It's was just two university students eating out who were hungry and had nothing to do.

Plus Louis reminded me that I owe him for storming out on him yesterday.

"So are you still mad at me?"

"Louis I was never mad at you."

"Then why did you say that you would shït in my car if I talked to you?"

"I lost my phone and some kid started texting random stuff to people in my contact list.", I lied.

"oh."

We started talking some more and somehow I ended up at Louis's dorm room looking at albums

His dorm room wasn't immaculate but meh, and noticed on his side of the room there were posters of soccer league's logos and players. There was even a picture of him in his soccer jersey on his desk.

"I Like soccer." I jumped and quickly turned around when I felt his hot great fan against my neck, I didn't realize he was so close.

"Really you do, I wouldn't have guessed.", I said purposefully allowing him to hear the sarcasm. He sent me a breathtaking smile.

" Were you good", I said.

"very", boys and there ego.

" So didn't you do it pro-", I was cut off when I felt a pair of soft lips crash against mine. I was stunned but I started to kiss back savoring the taste of him.

Somehow we ended up on his bed with me straddling him. He grabbed my hips and started to rub his front against mine never breaking the kiss I felt him harden beneath me.

" Mhmm Harry", I moaned suddenly the kissing stopped and so did the sensation. I looked into his eyes and realized it wasn't forest green but instead ocean blue.

Coming out of my hazed state and realizing what I did, I jumped of Louis.

" I'm sorry I have to go."

I took up my bag and rushed out.

A/N sorry it was so short, but I did make it clear that my chapters were short. Is my book that scary that its making you scared to vote and comment yikes. But still thanks to those of you who do vote and comment and even those who just read thank u for taking the time to do so. And plus you should know by know that this book is not edited