Chapter 16

" *why do you make me cry* because your my baby, and every baby I know cries"-from some random song I listened.

A/N

ME: I'm sorry I didn't update in such a long time, it was because-

READERS: Shut the fück up and just gives us the chapter

ME: Geez ok but its gonna be crappy. :D

Harry's P.O.V:

Ashely are you fücking serious right now its 6 in the morning. I need fucking sleep. Go do Halle since I can't seem to do her yet.

ME: Ok ok calm down

Halle's P.o.v:

I decided to wear my hair down today since it would be really weird to wear a turtle neck in LA, in spring. I skipped coffee today cause I really didn't want to have to face Louis today, bad fücking choice.

I reached class just as the bell went today I had Geography, I fücking hate Geography(A/N; I really do hate geography.) dont even know why I'm taking it. Why am I so grumpy, oh maybe because I had the most embarrassing moment of my life this morning.

*flashback*

I felt a pillow land on my face , I jumped out of bed like someone had played the ice bucket challenge with me while I was uninformed.

"Shut the fück up you sound like a whinny baby goat when you moan", Anastasia said from her bed on the other side of the room.

I blushed deeply realizing I was moaning aloud while dreaming of Harry in a very sexual way.

*end of flashback*

And on top of that I couldn't find my phone. Classes were finished for the day so I could go home and relax, but then I bumped into to someone. It was Louis, I haven't seen him in a while.He had a five o'clock shadow on his face. It suited him well, really well.

"Hey Halle what did I do to you?"

"what are you talking about?", I asked giving him a weird face.

"You texted me to fuck off and said if I talked to you again you would shït in my car"

"I never said-", wait I couldn't find my phone, I was at Harry's place last. Harry!!!

"Wait is that a hickey on you nec-"

"Sorry Louis I have to go."

Guess know I have a good reason to be near Harry again.

A/N:

I'm sooooooo srry it's so short but I just had to give guys something before my mom finds me and take away my phone again. Bye for now.

-Ashely :D