Chapter two

Halle's P.O.V:

Oh my fücking gosh its Harry... I mean Mr. Styles.

" Good morning Mrs. Taylor", he said in his panty dropping British accent.

"G-good morning Mrs. Styles."

Fück, did I just call him a misses.

" Well speaking of misses," he said not quite ignoring my comment, "Sparky misses you alot."

"Really?"

" Yep, sometimes I swear I hear him howling your name late at night." I started to laugh at his comment but then I realized he wasn't laughing. He must be serious. Well that's awkward. Suddenly my mother appeared.

"Hey Mr. Styles fancy seeing you here."

"Yeah I was a past student of this school."

" So what were you and Halle talking about?"

" Well I was just offering her a job as my dog sitter because the last one immigrated."

" Really , Halle would love that. Right Halle?"

parents why do they always assume you want something.

" Yes mom."

Just as I gave Mr. Styles my number, a red headed, skinny figured girl came towards us.

"Hey Harry I was looking for you", she said with her hand on his arm. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy hit me. She turned towards my mom and I
"Oh hi, my name is Hannah Scott. I'm Harry's date." She sounded like she rehearsed those two sentences a lot. She then yanked Harry away before we introduced ourselves.

After my mom left I looked at the key number that is assigned to my dorm room , 1738 it read ( ;) ). I unlocked the door to the dorm room that I will be sharing.
The walls were painted baby blue and the floors were polished red. There were two single beds in the room, one at each corner, a walking closet, a bedside table and a door that I think leads to the bathroom. I think the bed to the right of the room is mine because the other one had clothes on it. I unpacked my stuff in the side of the closet that is empty and left my toiletry bag in the suitcase. I heard my belly cursing at me for not having breakfast so I got a snack from the vending machine in the hall.

While I was looking over my class schedule the text alert went off on my phone. I rarely received texts so I wondered who texted me.

Unknown:

What time will you be able to come tomorrow.
- Mr. Styles

Me:
3:00 p.m

Unknown:
Ok. I moved so the address is now 12 Oakland.

- Mr. Styles

Me:
Ok sir.

Unknown:
I like that name. Sir...

-Mr. Styles

Although I didn't know what that meant but I didn't bother to ask. I saved his number and packed my bag . I don't know what I was more excited about, school or seeing him again.